chapter one

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞;𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞;𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Four years later. Y/n and James were still friends with Remus, Sirius, and Peter. She had become a Gryffindor, along with her brother and friends. Thank Merlin, she couldn't bare to be separated fro her twin. No matter how annoying he was, she still loved him.

During her first year Y/n became friends with a muggle born girl, Lily Evans. James was absolutely in love with her, but each time he asked her out, it was always a no. She also became friends with Alice Fortescue, a sweet girl who seemed more like a Hufflepuff. And then there was Marlene Mckinnon, a blonde girl with a big and crazy personality.

Y/n's four years at Hogwarts where, eventful. In her second year, she and the others figured out Remus was a werewolf. They didn't mind of course, he was their bestfriend. And no matter what they'd stay together, it didn't matter if he was a werewolf or not. Also in that year, James proposed an idea.

That the four of them become animagi, to help Remus durring his full moons. The four of them of course agreed to this, they desperately wanted to help their friend. So Y/n had searched up on several things about becoming animagi, and werewolfs to see if their plan would work. And it would work. But without the help of a teacher, it would take ages to prefect. Naturally Remus knew nothing about this.

In Y/n's fourth year, she started developing a small crush on her bestfriend. But of course being the type of girl, who never admits feelings she never acted on them. She didn't think she actually would act on them. She knew he wouldn't like her back, he only saw her as James's sister.

Currently, Y/n sat in a compartment with Marlene, Lily and Alice. They where heading back to Hogwarts for their fith year. Y/n had a book on animagi in front of her, reading up more on it. The four where so close to becoming animagi, she hoped they'd be able to prefect it just in time for Remus's next full moon. They also managed to keep it a secret.

"I can't believe we only have two years of school left." Lily said.

Y/n looked up from her book "Yeah, and I can't believe you haven't gone on a date with my brother." She said.

Lily scoffed "Your brother is a prat." She said, "No offense."

Marlene burst into laughter "Well, you seem to talk about him so much. Everyone thinks you fancy him"

"Well Marlene, everyone knows you fancy Sirius." Alice piped up.

Y/n and Lily started snickering, as Marlene's face flushed red. She then looked to Y/n "Well we all know that Y/n fancies Remus!" She exclaimed.