chapter sixteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Finally, break arrived. Y/n couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, the way Remus's lips felt on hers. The way they seemed to fit perfectly together, like a puzzle pice. The way her heart raced around him, or when her face heated up insanely. Luckily, nothing between the two became awkward.

They just went back to the way they always where, much to Y/n's displeasure. Desperately she wanted more, she wanted to become more. She wanted to be more to Remus, she didn't want to be James's sister. Or his bestfriend. She wanted to be his girlfriend, but she thought her hopes of it where just gone.

Y/n, Lily, and Marlene spent plenty of time together before break. Y/n hated to admit it, she was gonna miss Marlene's stupid humor. Gryffindor was now in third for the house cup, thanks to James and Sirius's stupid pranks. Lily literally smacked him over the head with a book because of that.

Snow had finally started falling. Y/n was excited when the snow first started to fall, she acted like a child in a candy shop.

⁂𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌⁂

Y/n and Remus sat in the Gryffindor common room. As usual it was a weekend, and the both of then where reading. Y/n as usual haf her head resting on Remus's lap, her feet sprawled on the couch. Y/n looked to the side, outside of the window. She sat up gasping, as she slammed her book shut.

Remus flinched at her actions and looked at her oddly "Y/n?" He questioned, "Are you okay?"

Remus could see the glow in her beautiful e/c eyes, she looked excited. Much like a child. Remus found it adorable, which caused him to smile. He didn't evem care what she was staring at, he just wanted to admire her.

"It's snowing!" Y/n exclaimed, throwing her book on the couch and hopping up. Y/n looked at Remus smiling "Come outside with me, please." She begged.

Remus stared into her eyes, he knew he could never say no to her. He just smiled and sighed "Come on, lets go." He said, closing the book he had.

Y/n giggled and grabbed his hand, pulling him up. She then started dragging the boy out of the common room, and through the halls. Making sure to avoid Filch, and his horrible cat. That Y/n kept asking to drop kick. To which Remus always said no to, adding that it's animal abuse.

Finally the two made it to the grounds near the willow, and Hagrid's hut. The snow had fallen so much by now, and surprise it was very deep. Y/n smiled, and instantly transformed herself into a fox.