chapter eighty-four

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞....𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Christmas came and passed quickly, and school had started up. Nothing eventful happened on Christmas, except for the fact that Fleamont and Euphemia weren't there. It hurt Y/n like hell for her parents not to be there, and it hurt James too. But neither of them said a word about it.

Y/n walked through the halls with Lily, they were heading to the library to study for their N.E.W.Ts. The first few days of classes had been stressful, with all the homework the teachers were giving out.

"I can't believe the school year is flying by so quickly." Lily said, as the two of them walked through the halls.

"I know." Y/n groaned, "Don't even remind me." She said shaking her head.

"How have you been feeling?" Lily asked, as the two of them entered the library.

"What do ya mean?" Y/n asked lowering her voice, so neither of them would get in trouble with madam Pince.

"About your parents, not being there for Christmas." Lily asked, "I could see the sunken looks on both yours and James's face."

Y/n shook her head as she sat at one of the tables "It doesn't matter." She mumbled, "They had something to do." She said shrugging.

"Y/n-"

"I don't wanna talk about it Lils." Y/n said, "Can we just, study and not talk about this." She begged.

Lily sighed "Okay, fine."

"Hey Y/n." Lily spoke, after thirty minutes of studying.

Y/n looked up from her book "Yeah Lils?"

"We should do something this weekend." Lily said, "But if the full-the you-know-what is this weekend, we can do it next weekend." She said.

Y/n smiled and nodded "Yeah, it'd probably be next weekend, since it's tomorrow." She said.

"Right, who knew it would've came so quick." Lily said, "How is he feeling?"

"Worse than usual, but I'm sure he'll be okay." Y/n said, "He aleays bounces back a few days after." She said.

Lily smiled "It's been a while since just you and me hung out." She said.