chapter sixty-two

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨; 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

A few more weeks passed, and it was finally the last week of school. Y/n was very excited for the summer, but at the same time she was dreading it. She didn't want to go into her final year, because when she did, they'd be training for war.

"Y/n?"

The girl looked up from her book "Eh?" She asked, confused on what was happening.

She had been sitting in the common room with the boys, as usual. They were taking a small break from their classes, since it was lunch. And no one really felt like eating. Well except for Sirius, who was stuffing his face with the lunch he brought to the common room.

She had been so lost in thought, that she hadn't noticed James waving his hand in front of her face. "Are you okay?" James asked, a worried look on his face.

Y/n just nodded "Uhm, yeah. Fine." She lied.

"Your lying against Y/n." Remus said from beside her, he was also reading a book.

Y/n glared over at her boyfriend "No I am not." She grumbled.

"How in the bloody hell can you tell she's lying?" Sirius asked from his spot in the recliner. He was still stuffing his face full of food, a happy look on his face.

"I just know." Remus answered, not looking away from his book.

Y/n huffed "Don't know shit." She mumbled, rolls her eyes.

Remus looked over at Y/n, and gave her a pointed look "I bet I know more about you than James does." He said.

James scoffed "I know more about her than anyone!" He exclaimed, "We're bloody twins after all." He pointed out.

"Doesn't mean you know everything about her." Petet stated.

"Yeah, you didn't know her and Remus started dating on new year's." Sirius said, making a valid point.

"They both have a point." Y/n said, smiling widely.

"Okay, quiz us then!" James said, clearly wanting to prove that he knew his sister best.

"Are you fine with that Rem?" Y/n asked, looking over at her boyfriend.

Remus just laughed "Yeah, I'm fine with it." He said, closing his book and crossing his arms over his chest.