chapter forty-one

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

The full moon went by quickly, without a problem. Once Remus was out of the hospital wing, he wanted to know what happened. Cause when they had all awoken the next morning, they were all in the forest. And not in the shrieking shack like usual.

The five marauders were walking around school grounds, chatting away eagerly. Y/n walked hand in hand with Remus, as usual.

"Yeah Moony, you were wild last night!" Sirius said, as he spoke abiut the full moon.

"Oh yeah, even ate a rabbit!" James added, laughing slightly.

"T-thats not a good thing!" Peter yelped.

"W-wait, I ate a raw rabbit!" Remus said, his eyes wide and panic clear in his voice.

"No, you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven." Sirius said sarcastically, with a roll of his eyes.

"Yes, dear. You ate it raw." Y/n said gently, "I tried to stop you, but you're very stubborn. Even as a werewolf."

"Oh Merlin!" Remus groaned, running his free hand down his face.

"D-do w-we have a-any plans for-for out next prank?" Peter stuttered.

"Oooooh, I was thinking we could prank Mcgonagall!" Sirius said, smirking.

"Why do we always prank Mcgonagall?" Y/n asked, shaking her head "She's head of our house, one of these days she's gonna kill us."

"Thats the reason we do it, she's head of Gryffindor. She wouldn't do anything to sabotage Gryffindor from winning the house cup!" James exclaimed.

"S-she might!" Peter yelped, still being his nervous self.

Remus sighed and shook his head "Honestly, I don't understand how we haven't been suspended yet." He said.

"I wanna say something." Y/n said, changing the topic completely.

"Oh, yeah?" Sirius said, "And what does our dear Trix have to say?" He asked.

"When I die, don't cry at my funeral." Y/n randomly said, smiling.

"Trix-" James started, but was cut off.