chapter sixty-six

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐑𝐞𝐦

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐑𝐞𝐦

Y/n walked upstairs with bags, after a great day of shopping with Hope. They had both arrived a little late, maybe around 12 am ish. Hope had actually not only taken Y/n out for a long day of shopping, she took her out to a late lunch which was more of a dinner. It was the best girls day Y/n had actually had in a while.

She entered Remus's room quietly, bidding a quick goodbye and thank you to Hope. Y/n closed the door gently, and set her bags down. She sighed and locked the door, letting out a yawn. She spun around, and yelped in shock. Remus stood behind her, a happy smile on his face.

"Rem." Y/n breathed, placing a hand on her heart "You scared the bloody hell out of me." She breathed.

"I'm sorry." Remus said now sounding shy, "I didn't mean to." He mumbled.

Y/n frowned and walked over to him "Whats wrong darling?" She asked, cupping his face gently.

Remus leaned into her touch, and closed his eyes smiling slightly "I-i just missed you." He whispered.

Y/n rubbed her thumb against his cheek "I missed you too." She said, "Now I need to change, and then I'll come and lay with you."

Remus moved his face away from her hands, and looked at her nervously "I-i wanted to ask you something." He mumbled watching as his girlfriend moved around the room.

Y/n hummed as she walked over to her bags, that she had all her clothes from home "And what is that, darling?" She asked. Y/n pulled out a shirt she stole from Remus, and a pair of red lace panties.

Remus was silent, as he watched Y/n pull out the outfit. She pulled off her outfit, and slipped off her panties and bra. Leaving her completely bare. Remus gulped as he stared at Y/n, he couldn't find the words for her beauty.

Y/n slipped on the panties, and turned around shirt in hand "Rem, whats wrong?" She asked, pulling the shirt over her head and letting it fall stopping above her knees.

"I-nothing." Remus mumbled, looking down at the floor. His face heating up completely, and his heart racing out of his chest.

Y/n walked towards the boy "Remmy, whats up with you?" She asked.

Remus was nervous to actually say, what he wanted to say. He was worried mainly of Y/n's reaction, and response. He looked up at Y/n, with a puppy dog look, that made her heart melt.