chapter twenty-nine

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

Y/n handed Remus her poorly wrapped gift, "I got lazy with the wrapping." She said.

Remus had just blown out the candles on his cake, which was decorated by Y/n. She had of course decorated it with, red and gold colors. With a few little, horrible books on them. Though, Y/n hated the way she designed the cake. Remus absolutely loved it, and found it amazing.

Once the candles were no longer ignited. He got his gift from James, which was a dungbomb. Sirius had given him a little wolf figurine, that was howling. Lily had given Remus several books, that everyone knew he'd read. And now it was for Y/n's gift.

James snorted "Aren't you always lazy?" He asked.

Y/n looked back glaring at her brother "You wanna do this now bitch?" She snapped.

James held up his hands in self defense "Yo, chill out." He said.

Lily smacked him over the head "Will you shut up, I'm trying to watch the Romance!" She exclaimed.

"O-oh dear...." Peter mumbled.

"God, we need a fucking popcorn machine." Sirius grumbled, "The tea is literally scolding."

Y/n mumbled something, and looked back to her boyfriend. Her mood instantly changing, as she smiled at him. Her e/c eyes glowing "Open it." She said.

Remus chuckled "You didn't have to get me a gift you know, you're just enough." He said.

Y/n's face heated up, but she rolled her eyes "Of course I had to get you a gift." She said.

James gagged loudly "You guys are so sickening." He mumbled.

"I'm seriously about to stab you." Y/n snapped, glaring at her twin.

Remus chuckled, and shook his head. Y/n looked back to.her boyfriend, as he started unwrapping his gift. It was nothing special, just a light brown cardigan, that Y/n would eventually steal. It smelled just like Y/n too.

Remus smiled and looked at Y/n, "Thank you darling." He said.

"What is it called when you kill your friend?" Sirius asked randomly.

"Homiecide." James answered, grinning.

"Who the fuck are you killing?" Y/n asked, "Best not be me bitch."