chapter thirty-one

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Days passed since the, incident. Since the day that Snape, called Lily a mudblood. Y/n had been relatively pissed at James, for continuing to go in when Lily told him to stop. But, Y/n was also mad at herself. For participating in part of it.

Lily still hadn't spoken to James, she currently loathed him. And couldn't stop calling him, an 'arrogant toerag'. Lily though very easily forgave Y/n, after at least a day. She could never stay mad at Y/n for long, it was almost impossible. Y/n was her bestfriend.

After the entire, Snape incident. Y/n now had a scar on the left side of her cheek. All thanks to the spell Snape, meant to throw at James. Remus was livid when he found out, wanted to literally kill Snape. But Y/n told him it was fine, and that it was a small little cut.

Recently, Y/n had been getting in many fights with the Slytherins. Though they were the ones, that provoked her. They constantly called her a filthy blood traitor, every chance they could. And whenever she was with Lily, they'd jump at the chance to call her horrible slurs. Which would cause Y/n to lash out.

Currently, Y/n walked the training grounds with Lily. The two girls were chatting happily, both in a good mood. They thought nothing could change their good moods, but of course they were wrong. As they were walking, a few Slytherin stepped in their path.

Y/n glared at one of the boys, her anger instantly surfacing "The hell do you want Rosier?" She seethed.

"Ooo, not very friendly are you Potter?" Another boy snickered.

Y/n's deadly glare shot to him next "Why the hell would I ever be friendly with any of you, Mulciber?"

"Yeah, all you do is harrass people." Lily added, which Y/n knew was a horrible idea. But Y/n didn't want to stop her.

Another boys gaze snapped to Lily, Y/n could see a fiery anger burning in his eyes, mad that she even spoke "You shut your mouth, you filthy little mudblood!" Wilkes snapped.

Y/n was quick to pull out her wand, gripping it tightly "You otta watch what you say." She snarled.

Another boy, burst into laughter "And whay are you going to do about it, you filthy blood traitor." Avery seethed.

"I'll dule one of you." Y/n said confidently.

Lily gasped "Y/n no!" She hissed, but Y/n ignored her.

A smirk fell onto Mulciber's face "Oh really?" He asked, looking over at his friends.

Rosier snorted, "And wich one of us are you dueling." He asked, in a mocking tone.