chapter one-hundred and eleven

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲....
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n heard voices aroind her before she opened her eyes. She remembered what had happened, the fight with the death eaters and then her fainting.

"She looks a bit peaky."

"Serious Gideon?" Fabion asked, "Course she looks peaky, she lost a lot of blood." He said.

"What even happened?"

'James?'

"We dunno, she must've gotten pretty banged up during the fight." Gideon said, "Everything was moving so quickly, it was hard to keep track of each other."

James sighed "I should've went with her, I should've asked if I could go." He said, "I'm her older brother, I should be protecting her!"

"Can't blame yeself mate." Fabian said, "Healer said she's gonna be fine."

"Yeah, she'll just need to rest a bit." Gideon added, "Seems tough, bet she'll wake up and bounce back to herself. And she's gonna have some wicked scars."

"At least I'll look better than James." Y/n groaned, as she finally decided to make it known that she had woken up.

In a second, James was quickly at her side "Oh god, you're okay!" He said hugging her in an odd way.

Y/n winced as he put some pressure on whatever wound she had, "Jamie, pain." She whimpered.

James stepped back, and grabbed the chair from behind him and sat as close as he could to her bed "Are you okay, do you need anything?" He asked.

"Mate, calm down." Fabion said with a laugh, "Girl just woke up, might be a bit confused."

"Where are we?" Y/n asked frowning, "Please don't be St. Mungo's." She begged.

She didn't have any good memories here, especially after Hope. James looked at his sister with a sympathetic look. Y/n's heart fell, and she bit her lip. She knew there was no chance Remus would come here, he hated it here, gave him too bad of memories.

"Remus, does-does he know?" Y/n mumbled hesitantly, "Has he been here at all?"

"Yeah, he was here all day yesterday and all night." Gideon said, rocking back on his heels.

"Nice lad, super worried about you." Fabian added with a grin.

"What? How long was I out for?" Y/n asked in total shock.

"Almost two days." James said.

"I've never seen someone so terrified." Gideon said.

"And stubborn."

"He wouldn't leave." James said shaking his head, "Felt guilty, especially after your fight. I had to remind him about the day, just to get him to leave." He said, hinting at the full moon.

Y/n's eyes widened "Is it tonight?" She asked, "Shit, shit, shit." She hissed.

"It was last night."

"Is what tonight?" Fabian asked, exchanging a confused look with his twin.

"What was last night? You guys are acting quite suspicious....." Gideon said.