chapter three

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

The night of the full moon came quickly. Remus, had already gone to the shrieking shack to transform. Meanwhile Y/n, James, Sirius, and Peter stood in the common room. In Y/n's hand, she held four mandrake leafs.

Y/n then one by one handed them out to the boys "Now, once these are in your mouths, you cannot talk or swallow these or you're starting over." She said.

"This is gonna suck." James whined.

"Oh shut up you big baby." Y/n snapped.

"Y/n you are so mean." Sirius whined.

"She's not that mean." Peter said, "I thinks she's actually rather kind."

"Your the only one to think that." James muttered, placing the leaf in his mouth.

Sirius, Y/n, and Peter did the same. The taste of the leaf hit her tongue, it was rather bitter but sweet. Y/n was about to open her mouth to say something, but let out a huff. She then threw up a peace sign, and walked towards the girls dorm and heading upstairs.

A week with the Mandrake leafs, and Y/n and Peter where doing fine. But James and Sirius where having a very difficult time keeping their mouths shut, Y/n would constantly have to remind them to shut up. Though, it was very hard to eat and drink. Remus was shocked on how far they managed to get, and Lily seemed slightly relieved that James wasn't asking her out evey minute of everyday. Though Y/n knew that Lily har feelings for her twin, even if she didn't admit it.

Currently, Y/n sat in the great hall with Lily, Alice, and Marlene. Y/n was struggling to eat, while making sure she didn't look suspicious. Y/n had the blackboard right beside her, incase anyone tried to talk with her. Which she wouldn't be surprised of.

"So Y/n, why are you not talking?" Lily asked, taking a bite of her chicken salad.

Y/n set her fork down, and grabbed her black board and the piece of chalk. She then started writing, the chalk clicking every so often.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑠.

"Are you serious?" Marlene asked, raising a brow.

𝑁𝑜.....𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑠.

Marlene rolled her eyes "Har, har." She said sarcastically, "Very bloody funny.

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡? :)