chapter ten

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧; 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A week went by, and November hit. The air got colder, and frost started to appear. Quidditch season began, and Y/n was insanely glad. Y/n was Gryffindors seeker, while James was a chaser, and Sirius a beater. And with James as captain, and Y/n being co-captain. Much to Sirius's disappointment.

Y/n hadn't spoken to Remus, she was too scared to. She mainly spent her time with the girls, making sure to stick with them. James found Y/n's behavior odd, and even questioned her about it. But she always said 'I need more girl time'. The boys really misser Y/n, especially Remus.

The whole Felix thing that Y/n dealt with was forgotten, well she almost forgot it. The sicko still gave her evil smirks from across the room, or just whenever he saw her. It made Y/n so uncomfortable, and scared. Y/n knew he'd try something again, which made her even more scared. Little did Y/n know, Remus was keeping an eye on him. Making sure he didn't try anything.

James, Sirius, and Peter still haven't figured out what happened. And Y/n was glad. Currently Y/n was on the quidditch pitch, zooming around on her broom. She had on her quidditch outfit, and had her arm outstretched reaching for the snitch in front of her. Y/n leaned forward slightly, and finally she managed to grasp the golden ball in her hand.

Y/n grinned, as she skidded to a stop mid air. She relaxed a bit, her broom still floating mid air. Suddenly cheering came from the stands, and Y/n looked over. In the stands stood her three bestfriends, Lily, Alice, and Marlene. Y/n also noticed a boy there, she squinted her eyes and noticed it was Frank Longbottom.

He was standing next to Alice, clapping. Y/n chuckled, and flew over to the stands the training snitch still in the palm of her hand. She hovered near the stands, a smile on her face "How long have you guys been there?" Y/n questioned.

"Oh, a while." Lily said, smiling as she moved a piece of fiery red hair from her face.

"Hi Longbottom, nice to see you." Y/n said nodding to the boy, she then looked to Lily "Lils you don't even like quidditch."

"Yeah, but you're my bestfriend and you're on the team. I only watch to support you." Lily said, grinning.

Marlene snickered "Yeah, Y/n and your boyfriend." She said.

Lily glared at Marlene "James isn't my boyfriend." She said.

Alice snickered "Who said we where talking about James?" She asked.

Y/n grinned, and Lily huffed her face turning red. Suddenly a voice called out to her from below, Y/n looked down and back seeing James. He was hoping up and down in the middle of the field, waving his arms.