chapter forty-five

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n's eyes slowly opened, light smacking her in the face. The girl winced, and quickly shut her eyes with a groan. Her stomach hurt like hell, almost like it was on fire. She could tell that she was in the hospital wing, just by the smell. But that just seemed to slip her mind.

"Y/n?" A familiar panicked voice asked. The tone it was spoken in, was full of worry.

"Ugh. James go away." Y/n grumbled, rolling over. She winced feeling a sharp pain in her side, but completely ignored it.

"Y/n, please sit up." James spoke, worry clear in his voice.

"Too fucking tired, go away." Y/n mumbled. Pulling the blanket over her head.

"Miss Potter, are you awake?" A sweet gently voice asked.

Y/n groaned and rolled on her back before sitting up, and opening her eyes "Unfortunately yes." She mumbled. "The hell happened?" She asked.

"I'll explain later." James said, staring at his twin worriedly.

"Well, there's no need to explain later." Madam Pomfrey said, "It was another one of your pranks gone wrong."

"Yeah......" James mumbled, nodding. His arms were crossed over his chest, and he had a cut on his top lip and a bandage on his forehead.

Y/n soon caught on to what he really ment "Oh yeah, the prank." She mumbled.

"Yes, a stupid prank it was." Madam Pomfrey said, "Those fanged frisbees cuts, almost looked like cuts from a werewolf. But of course there aren't any of them, at the school." She lied sending the two twins a smile.

Madam Pomfrey knew, that the four other marauders knew of Remus's condition. It was rather obvious that they knew, since they often made jokes about it. Mainly Sirius and James did. Unfortunately Madam Pomfrey, also knew what the marauders were. But she didn't dare say a word about it, she was glad they were all animagi to help Remus.

She was glad that when he usually came back, he would have less cuts on him. And that the next morning, he would seem to be in less pain. And was always feeling a lot better, than he normally did.

Y/n's eyes widened, as Madam Pomfrey lifted up the hospital shirt to check the three long gashes on her chest. "You know?" Y/n asked lowly.