chapter fifty-four

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞A/n: this will be a bit of a messy chapter, this will take place throughout Y/n and Remus being split

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞
A/n: this will be a bit of a messy chapter, this will take place throughout Y/n and Remus being split. Starting from a few weeks, and ending with the announcement of the ball. Yall get the point.

Ever since Y/n and Remus broke up. The boys had noticed how sad, and different he was. The first few weeks of their breakup, he stayed in their dorm. He was wrapped in blankets, a picture of him and Y/n together with him. Along with chocolate, and other junk food to help him "cope".

Sirius felt entirely guilty. He knew that this was his fault, if he hadn't done that prank on Snape. None of this would have happened, and everything would be normal. Y/n and Remus would be sickeningly cute, Sirius would make his jokes with Peter. And James would complain about the fact, his best mate was snogging his sister.

Poor Peter was confused. He didn't know who to hang out with, at this point. He didn't know weather to hang out with Remus, who was sad and locking himself away. Or to hang out with Sirius, who was full of guilt. Or to hang out with James, who was just full of anger. Or to hang out with Y/n and the girls.

James was of course pissed. He was mad at Sirius for the very, very dumb prank he pulled. Mad at Remus, for breaking his sisters heart. He would always rant to Lily, about how he was feeling. How angry, and sad he was. Sad that the Marauders were falling apart, due to one stupid prank.

They all wanted everything back to normal.

"Think this is my shot to ask her, Wormy?" James asked, looking over to his shorter friend.

James and Peter sat in the common room, discussing once more if James should ask Lily out. Again. He wanted to take her on a date, and then ask her to be his girlfriend. He just hoped his plan would work, why wouldn't it?

Peter sighed "Prongs, you-you've been trying to get L-lily since first year." He pointed out, "Wha-what if she says no......a-again."

"You're right, Wormtail." James said, smiling widely.

"I-i am?" Peter asked, confused.

"I shouldn't pressure her too much, I need to just ask her. And not act like a fool about it." James said grinning.

Petet just stayed silent, and shook his head looking down. He let out a sigh, and just stared at his feet. Suddenly Lily walked in the common room, and James jumped up.