chapter one-hundred and seventeen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐥' 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Another week went by, and the wedding planning was going smoothly. Y/n and Remus have the set for the 18th of December, which would give some time for snowfall. It's mid November now, so they have plenty of time to plan everything. And they have plenty of help too.

Very soon Y/n would be looking at wedding dresses with her mother, and then she'd be planning out bridesmaids and a maid of honor.

Currently the five Marauders were in hogsmead, specifically at three broomsticks. They were all hanging out, drinking butterbeer and just celebrating. The reason that three broomsticks was their choice, was because it was their favorite place to hang out while at Hogwarts(besides the common room).

Remus and Y/n sat next to each other, with James and Sirius across from them. Peter didn't want to sit in the booth seats, so he sat in a chair on the outside of the table. Remus had his arm around Y/n, holding her close to his side.

"Y'know, there are time that I miss school." James said, taking a sip of his butterbeer.

"The good old days." Peter said with a chuckle.

"Our time at Hogwarts was chaos for everyone, even ourselves." Y/n said with a laugh, "Thoes poor people didn't know what hit em', especially the teachers."

"Awe man, I miss messin' with Minnie." Sirius complained, "She was the best to prank."

"Yeah, but you guys also loved detention." Peter said with a light laugh.

"I remember when James and Sirius asked Mcgonagall how to become animagi." Y/n said with a chuckle, "Y'know, I was shocked by her response."

"Wait, wait, wait, I haven't heard this story." Remus said, "What the hell do you guys mean you asked her."

"Oh, this is a great story." Peter said with a laugh, as he took a long drink of his butterbeer. Which surprisingly had a few shots of firewhiskey in it.

Flashback

Fourth year, Y/n, James, Sirius, and Peter were walking towards the transfiguration classroom. The four of them managed to convince Remus that they were picking up homework, so he wasn't suspicious of what they were planning.

"You think she'll tell us?" James asked.

Y/n sighed "I still don't know why we're asking her, it's going to raise so much suspicion." She said, "Mcgonagall is smart, she'll know what we're up to."

"Then we'll say it's hypothetical." Sirius said, "Besides, it's Minnie for Merlin's sake. She'd understand."

"I-i-i hope-hope we do-don't get ex-expelled." Petter stuttered, fiddling with his thumbs as they walked.

"It'll be fine, just-just follow my lead." James said as he walked inside the classroom, "Oh Minnie!" He sang.

When Y/n saw the Professor, she could see the pain and amusement on her face. She had a love hate relationship with the most chaotic students in the school, mostly a love relationship, a lot of the things they did she found highly amusing.

"Mr. Potter, how many times must I ask you not to call me that?" Mcgonagall asked, looking up from her work as the four stopped in front of her desk.