chapter twenty-four

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

The two broke apart, Remus resting his forehead on Y/n's. Everything felt perfect in that moment, the gem in Y/n's necklace glowing pink. The girl was smiling brightly, she felt like she was dreaming. And if she was, she really didn't want to wake up.

"I really hope this isn't a dream." Y/n whispered, giggling.

"Can I prove that it's not?" Remus asked, smiling.

Y/n haf never felt so happy. But suddenly her heart fell, and her eyes widened "Oh shit." She gasped.

Remus backed up a bit, and looked at her concerned "What?" He asked.

"James!" Y/n said, "What do we tell him?"

Remus's eyes widened in realization. He just remembered, that he was dating his bestfriends sister. A bit of fear washed over him, James could be scary at times. And neither of them wanted to face an angry James, they knew it'd be anything but good.

"We keep it a secret for now?" Remus suggested.

"But he's gonna find out eventually." Y/n said, "He's gonna absolutely murder you."

Remus smiled, and pecked Y/n's lips "Then I'll die happy." He said gently.

As the new year started, and weeks went on. Y/n and Remus managed to keep their little relationship, a secret. Every chance they got, the two would sneak off, or when alone in the common room and cuddle. Everything was going just as planned, it was perfect. No one was suspicious in the slightest of the two.

Not only as the weeks went on. The snow from the ground, slowly started to melt. And the air was turning warmer, as spring started to make its grand appearance. Y/n was excited, not only for hers and James's birthdays in March. But for the year to come to an end, it only meant she was closer to graduating.

Currently, Y/n walked through Hogsmead with Lily. For some odd reason, the red head hadn't spoken a word about New years. Not even anything about her kiss. And the two of them alone, gave her the opportunity to try and get anything out of her.

"Come on Lils." Y/n groaned, "What happened during your new year, who did you kiss? Did you get laid?"

"What happened on your new year?" Lily asked.

Y/n rolled her eyes, as they walked into three broomsticks. Y/n's nose being hit with the familiar smell of the pub, "I've already told you a thousand times." She said.