chapter one-hundred and eightteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A couple days went by, and Y/ n was in hers and Remus's room getting ready. Today she was heading out to pick out wedding dresses with her mother, and then after they'd be heading out to lunch to do some more planning.

Remus would be staying home, and James, Sirius, and Peter would be coming over. Thoes four would be planning what food sould be at the wedding, and of course their suits. Remus had already decided that James would be his best man, considering he was marrying his sister, and none of this would've even happened if it wasn't for James. Being the social fool he is.

Y/n had already decided on bridesmaids, and maid of honor. The bridesmaids would be Alice, Marlene, Dorcas, her mother, and Elliott. Lily would be the maid of honor, and Y/n swore she's never seen her cry so much out of happiness. When Lily got the news, she squeezed Y/n so hard she was positive she'd be killed.

"Darling, your mother is here." Remus said, as he walked into their room.

Y/n was quick to finish up getting ready, and rushed to hug her fiancee and kiss him on the cheek "I should be back later, do you want me to pick up anything for dinner?" She asked.

Remus just chuckled and shook his head "No, it's okay." He said, "I'll see if I can gather anything out of the garden."

"You better be damn careful, thoes are my babies. Ruin them, and I might have to unfortunately end you." Y/n joked pecking his lips.

"I'll make sure to be extra careful, darling." Remus chuckled, a large smile on his face.

Y/n and her mother entered the dress shop "Oh I'm so glad you invited me, Y/n." Euphemia said happily.

"Well who else would I have brought?" Y/n asked with a laugh, "I've had a lot of this planned from when I was a kid. I'm just sad I couldn't have used your dress."

Euphemia just smiled softly "I know, I am so sorry I couldn't find it for you." She said, "I bet you would look gorgeous in it."

"Ah, welcome!" A sweet high voice said, "You must be looking for dresses, now where can I get you started?"

Y/n stared at the woman, there was something familiar about her. She reminded her of someone, but she just couldn't put her finger on who she reminded her of.

"Anywhere would be fine, we didn't really have a plan for a dress." Euphemia said waving her hand with a smile.

"I was thinking something with stars, or maybe a moon on it." Y/n said, "It's a big part of our theme."

"Alright, well follow me. I'm sure we have a couple of dresses with some kind of astrological sign." The woman said.

Y/n and her mother followed the dress lady, all the way to the far back of the shop. Y/n was continuously looking around, hoping to catch a glimpse of a dress she might like. Who knew that picking out a wedding dress, was gonna be so tough.

Sevral hours later, Y/n hadn't found a dress that caught her eye. All of them were beautiful and all that, but none of them were like the dress her mother had. The dress that Y/n always saw as a child, and adored completely.