chapter forty-seven

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

The marauders were falling apart completely. Just like before, news of Y/n and Remus's break up spread quickly. Though neither of them confirmed it, people could just tell. Y/n's tear stained face, and the new saddened look on her face. The look of happiness seeming to have been, drained from Remus.

When James found out, he had punched Remus in the face. And Y/n yelled at him for it, telling him to back the hell off. And to stay out of it, since it wasn't his bloody business.

James still didn't talk with Sirius, and poor Peter didn't know what to even do. He tried to hang out with everyone, but with the marauders being split up made everything so much more difficult. Peter would also be the one to try and bring the group back together. But James was too stubborn to forgive Remus, or Sirius at the moment. And Remus couldn't bring himself to be near Y/n, he couldn't even look at her.

Y/n spent her days with Sirius and the girls, but mainly Sirius. For many, many reasons. But nothing romantic of course, Sirius didn't like her that way, and Y/n was still in love with Remus. Sirius was more her comfort buddy, and of course bestfriend.

flashback

Y/n entered the common room, breathing rapidly and tears streaming down her face. It felt as everything was crumbling around her. Sirius had been sitting on the couch, not that Y/n noticed. He looked up and saw his friend, how panicked and broken she looked.

"Y/n?" Sirius asked, standing up and hoping over the couch rushing over to her.

Instantly Y/n just collapsed, quickly Sirius caught her pulling her her up. She broke down into more tears, holding onto her bestfriend with dear life. Sirius just held her, rubbing her back.

"Y/n, what happened?" Sirius asked, worry laced in his voice.

"I-remus-he-we, he broke up with me!" She sobbed, clenching her bestfriend tightly as she sobbed more.

"What?" Sirius asked in shock.

Y/n couldn't find herself able to respond. She was shaking, and found it hard to breathe. Sirius's eyes widened once he realized this, and quickly lead her towards the couch so she could sit. Sirius brought the girl closer to him, as she laid on his chest sobbing.

"Y/n, you're okay." Sirius whispered reassuringly, "I'm here for you."

Y/n just continued to cry into his chest, words not being spoken. Sirius just sat there, rubbing her back hoping it'd calm her down.