chapter one-hundred and one

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞; 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

The day of the dinner party, Y/n was running around the house. Her mother and Elmer were in the kitchen, cooking up all the food while Y/n was setting it out. James, Sirius, and Fleamont had gone off to get the entertainment. At this point Y/n didn't even want to know.

As Y/n was setting out more food, a knock sounded at the door. The young woman sighed, and quickly set down the rest of the food she was holding. She quickly rushed to the door, as another knock hit hit it.

"For fuck sake, give me a second." Y/n grumbled, as she pulled open the door to see Elliott.

His slightly curly hair was as usual, a natural looking mess. He had a cigarette in his mouth, smoke flowing from it. Y/n groaned and waved her hand, scrunching up her face. She's smoked before, but right now the smell was too much for here.

"El, put that bloody think out." Y/n said with a frown.

Elliott sighed and took one last puff, before tossing the stick away. He picked up his bags, and smiled at Y/n. Instantly noticing her grumpy, and upset look.

"Well, Bambi, you look grumpy." Said the dark burnet, "What's got your panties all tied up." He asked as he walked inside.

Y/n sighed and closed the door "Everyone, everything." She answered, "James, my dad, and Sirius have been gone for hours. And dinner is starting soon." She said closing the door and following after her friend.

"You seem wayy too stressed." Said Elliott, "Do you need any help? Like maybe setting the table, or something to do with alchohol?"

"Elliott, you can not drink in front of my parents." Y/n said sternly, "If they found out any of us have drank, they'll kill me and James."

"Good point." Elliott said with a nod, "When with everyone else be here and who will all be here?" He asked.

"Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, Peter, maybe even Alice and Frank if we get lucky." Y/n listed, remembering Alice's letter.

"Thought Alice and Frank weren't gonna be there?" Elliott asked.

"They might have found a way to get here, convinced their parents or something." Y/n explained.

"That's awesome." Elliott said with a smile.

"You know where Sirius's room is, right?" Asked Y/n, as she walked back towards the kitchen.

"Don't worry, Bambi!" Shouted Elliott as he got further away, "I know where to go, you keep doing your little stressy things!" He sang.

"Wanker." Y/n grumbled shaking her head, and like that she got back to work.

Hours later, and everything was done. And pretty much everyone had arrived, except for Remus. It wasn't much of a actual dinner, more of a 'grab some food and mingle' type thing. It wasn't supposed to be a big thing anyway, it would be far too risky for that at the moment. Everyone was dressed casually, since it wasn't supposed to be anything fancy.