chapter one-hundred and fifteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

That night, when Y/n and Remus got engaged, was probably the best night ever. Once she had gotten home, the two lovers cuddled up in bed to watch a movie. But before that, Y/n had made a call to her mother. She had planned a lunch for the next day, so they could tell her parents the news.

The next morning, Y/n was awake early. She stared down at her ring, a large smile on her face. Beside her Remus snored slightly, as he held her tightly. The woman let out a sigh, and managed to slip herself out of her boyfriend- no fiance's grip to climb out of bed.

She changed her clothes, and did her morning routine before heading downstairs. Quickly Y/n began breakfast, hoping to finish it in time before Remus woke. She started the food, and then next the coffee. While she worked, she kept looking at her ring, she loved it. She knew it used to be Hope's ring, she had seen it on the woman several times before.

She felt honored that it was now hers.

Y/n couldn't help but think back on all the memories she had with Remus, from their first year all the way to now. Of course there had been bumps in the road, but they always got through them. With the help of their friends of course.

Afternoon rolled around, and the two arrived at Potter manor. Y/n being herself just casually walked in, "Elmer? Mum? Dad?" She loudly called out.

With a crack, a very familiar house elf appeared. His large amber eyes wide, and a smile on his wrinkled face "Misses Y/n!" He said happily "Elmer has missed you!"

Y/n grinned "Hello, Elmer, are mum and dad home?" She asked.

"They are in the backyard, said they was cleaning up." Elmer explained, "I will go get them." He said before vanishing with another crack.

Y/n looked over to Remus "You okay darling?" She asked, noticing the very nervous look on his face.

Remus sighed and nodded "Just a bit nervous." He said.

"There's need to feel nervous." Y/n said reaching over grabbing his hand and squeezing it, "They're gonna be thrilled."

Remus smiled slightly "I know." He said, looking back on his conversation with Fleamont "I don't know why, I just feel nervous is all." He said with a chuckle.

Quick steps could be heard as Euphemia appeared "Oh Y/n!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around her daughter "How I've missed you!"

"Euphemia, careful before you kill the poor girl." Fleamont said as he appeared as well, "And besides we only saw the kids the other day."

"Shut up, let me love my daughter."

Y/n laughed and stepped away from her mother "Can we go sit, me and Remus have some news." She said, "DO NOT, jump to conclusions." She added.

Euphemia looked back at Fleamont, who looked just as curious. Y/n smiled wildly, and grabbed Remus's hand and dragging him past her parents and into the livingroom. Once everyone was seated, Y/n and Remus on one couch, and her parents on the other.

It was silent for a bit.

Finally Y/n took a deep breath "Mum, Dad. Me and Remus-"

"Oh my god are you pregnant!" Euphemia gasped, her hands flying to her mouth.