chapter sixty-five

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐛 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐛 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

Y/n had been at the Lupins for a few days now, and she was really enjoying it. She spent a lot of time with Hope, whenever Remus was resting(since a full moon was nearing). Hope showed her all sorts of gardening tricks, ans all sorts of other things.

Currently Y/n was sitting up in bed with Remus, his head in her stomach as he lay between her legs. His arms wrapped around her torso, almost scared she would leave. She ran her hands through his hair, a small frown on her face. Remus wasn't feeling well at all, which was understandable.

It was early morning, and the two had woken up about an hour ago.

"How are you feeling honey?" Y/n asked gently, as she once more ran her hands through his hair.

"Sick." Remus mumbled, as he glanced up at Y/n.

"Oh darling." Y/n mumbled, "Do you want me to make you anything, or have your mum make you something?" She askes sweetly.

Remus shook his head, and squeezed the girl "No...I just wanna hold you."

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked, "I can make you my mums homemade soup." She said.

Remus looked up at her with soft eyes "Will you be quick?" He asked gently.

"Of course darling, I'll be as fast as possible." She said, "But your gonna have to let go of me."

Remus groaned and sat up releasing Y/n from his grip "Please be quick." He begged as Y/n climbed out of bed.

The h/c haired smiled softly "I'll be as quick as I can." She said, Y/n then placed a kiss on the top of his head and exited the room.

Y/n walked down the hall, and then headed down the stairs. She made her into the kitchen, and saw Hope in there cleaning some vegetables in the sink. Y/n could hear her humming slightly.

"Hey, Hope." Y/n said, as she walked further into the kitchen.

Hope looked back and smiled "Ah, Y/n." She said happily, "How's Remus?" She asked sounding very worried.

"Not too well, I was wondering if I could make him some soup." She asked, "It's my mum's recipe."

Hope grinned "Oh I don't mind at all, feel free to do anything you need." She said, looking back to wash her vegetables.

"Thank you." Y/n said, as she searched through the kitchen for all the things she needed.

"Y/n, I was wondering. Have you ever been in the muggle world before?" Hope asked, looking over at the girl.