chapter eighty

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲; 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦

The next day, after Remus had been cured. They had told Dumbledore about everything, and Margo had been kicked out of Hogwarts. And her wand snapped. Y/n was absolutely relieved, that she no longer had to deal with the girl. It was a huge weight lifted off her shoulders, along with the other boys.

Remus apologized to Y/n over, and over again. Though Y/n said many times over, that she wasn't even mad at him. He gave her chocolate hearts all the time, and sometimes would bring her some pink and white oxeye daisies. It was adorable, and Y/n was loving it.

Two weeks later, on a nice Friday afternoon(around 5 & 6ish). Snow had started to fall, and winter break would be approaching very soon. Not only that, but it was three days from the full moon. Even with how tired, and drained Remus was, he still got Y/n gifts.

Currently Y/n walked down the hall with Elliott, her robe wrapped around her as they crossed the courtyard. She was shivering due to the cold, "Bloody hell, it's fucking cold out here." She hissed.

Elliott laughed "My body is all warm and fuzzy." He said, his words slightly slured as usual.

"Thats because you have alcohol in your system." Y/n said, as they walked into the covor of the hall.

"Yes, very good point." Elliott said smiling, "But when do I not, have alcohol in my system." He asked.

"You're an alcoholic." Y/n said shaking her head, "You need help."

"No, what I need is my boyfriend." Elliott said, "Where the hell even is he?"

"Setting up a prank with the other boys, I believe." Y/n answered, rubbing her arms hoping to warm up.

"That doesn't seem right, because your boyfriend is walking this direction." Elliott said.

Y/n looked up and saw Remus walking towards her. His sandy hair was a fluffed mess, and he had on his tan cardigan that was slightly loose on him. Though he looked tired, he smiled as he stopped in front of Y/n.

"Hello beautiful." Remus said, leaning forward and kissing her cheek.

Elliott chuckled "I'll leave you two lovers be." He said, "I'm off to find Sirius, I'll see you both later."

"Sirius just went to the common room, I'm sure he's still there." Remus said, smiling slightly.

"Thanks Remus, bye bambi." Elliott said, before quickly walking off.