chapter fifty-one

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

Remus watched Y/n walked away, his heart was hurting like hell. Almost like someone drove a knife into it, sevral times over again. It hurt to see her. To see her with another guy, kissing anothet guy.

Sirius looked over at his friend "You okay Moony?" He asked gently.

He was glad that his friends had forgive him, and that James had forgiven Remus for breaking up with Y/n. The marauders were almost back together.

"Yeah....." Remus mumbled, "She's right, I broke up her. It's no one's fault but my own." He said.

"You-you didn't evem wan-want to break uo with her." Peter sputtered out.

"Yeah, he has a point." James pointed out, giving Remus a pointed look.

"It was gor her safety." Remus said, "I love her want want her safe. Even if it hurts me." He mumbled.

A week later, Y/n and Elliott were still "dating". Lily, Alice, and Marlene seemed to be having an amazing time with this. They teased Y/n, and when Lily was with James she would always tell them about the "couple". Which made Remus more jealous.

Y/n hadn't seen Mark much since she started to fake date Elliott, he seemed to have just vanished. She had tried asking a few Slytherins, but they just insulted her. And told her to 'go the hell away, you blood traitor', so she just stopped looking.

Currently Y/n walked with Elliott, and the girls heading towards Hogsmead. It was the weekend, and the sun was beating down on the group.

"So, Elliott what are your summer plans?" Alice asked, smiling over at the boy.

As usual he had a cigarette between his index finger and middle finger "Same thing I usually do everyday." The boy hummed taking a drag of his cigarette.

Y/n snorted "Snogging me in front of my ex, drinking, and smoking?" She asked.

"Precisely." Elliott answered grinning, as he sent the girls all a charming smile.

Lily and Marlene both laughed, "Oh, I am so glad you transferred from Ilvermorny." Marlene said.

"I wanted to transfer, it was soooo boring." Elliott groaned, "I couldn't have any relationships with the No-maj's." He explained.

All the girls except for Y/n stared at Elliott confused, Y/n then realized what he said "Oh, No-maj's are Muggles." She said.

"Ohhhh." All the girls said in realization.