chapter ninety-three

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Later that night, the four boys and Y/n sat in the boys dorm. The five marauders together again, and once more planning their final prank. Their final prank on this school, just before they become adults.

"Okay, so this prank has gotta be a big one." James said, "This is our last prank here, it's gotta be a big good one."

"Oooo, I have been thinking about this prank for a while. But it's a small one, but it's amazing." Y/n said.

"Okay, who are we pranking." Sirius asked, now very interested in what this prank could be.

"I only need James, Sirius, and myself." Y/n said, "Otherwise it would be wayyyy too suspicious." She said.

"Okay, what will me and Peter do?" Remus asked.

"You two, get to watch the amazing show from afar." Y/n said, "It's totally worth it though in my opinion." She said.

"Who is the prank on?" James asked, "Who the hell are we pranking?"

"It's on Severus." Y/n said, "And we have to do it tomorrow, considering we have classes on Monday. And this prank involves some homework." She said.

"Is that a wise idea?" Peter asked, his eyes wide.

"Shhhh, Peter, it's a prank." Sirius said, "It's an amazing idea."

James's grin only widened and he clapped "Ooooo, I am loving this." He said, almost like he was a child playing with his toys.

"This is anything but good, knowing you, Y/n." Remus said, "But, I am surprised to say, I am actually excited to see how this goes."

"Oh, this is gonna be absolutely amazing!" Sirius said, his voice going an octave higher for comedy purposes.

The next day, around late afternoon. Y/n, James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter were peaking out of the forbidden forest. They could all see Severus leaning against a tree, doing his homework. His book bag, which most likely had his homework and books in it.

"Okay, whats the plan?" James asked.

"Me and Sirius are gonna go in, as Padfoot and Trix. While James, Prongs will watch from afar. And well.......we'll go from there." Y/n said shrugging.

"This doesn't seem too planned out, Y/n/n." Remus said, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Y/n shrugged "Nope, but who cares." She said, "Let's just get this done!"

Y/n shifted into Trix, and circled around a bit. James and Sirius both shifted into Prongs, and Padfoot. Y/n then looked to Sirius, and gave a nod. Not wanting to make any noise. She then ran out of the bushes, and towards Snape.

She ran towards his bag, and grabbed the strap of it. And began pulling it away, "Hey!" Snape shouted grabbing his bag and attempting to pull it away from the fox.