chapter one-hundred and two

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐨; 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

The night began to move smoothly. Everyone was having a great time, and it was getting to that time. The time where Sirius and James's big finale would begin, and they were excited about it. Y/n and Euphemia were worried what they had planned, considering it took the two boys and Fleamont to set everything up.

"I'm worried." Y/n said to Remus with a frown, watching as her brother and Sirius walked out.

"Why?" Remus asked with a light chuckle, "What could go wrong, we've got both your mum and dad here." He said.

"Yes, but whatever it is my dad helped with it. And nothing Sirius and James does, is ever good." Y/n said, "Speaking of my dad, how was the job conversation?"

"Oh, it was good. He gave me some good advice." Remus said with a smile, "Also, I have a surprise for you when all this is done."

"A surprise?" Y/n asked astounded, "I didn't know we were getting gifts, if I did I would've gotten you something." She said.

Remus chuckled "It was last minute." He said, "But I hope you will like it."

"Y/n!"

The young woman looked over to see Alice walking towards her, a large smile on her face "Ali, hey."

Remus smiled and kissed his girlfriends cheek "I'm gonna go talk with James, and Sirius outside. Okay, darling?" He hummed.

Y/n smiled "Okay, be safe. Thoes two are idiots." She said with a small laugh.

"I'm so glad I could make it, me and Frank are having a wonderful time." Alice said, "Your mother has a lovely greenhouse, all sorts of vegetables, and fruits growing."

"I totally forgot her greenhouse existed." Y/n said with a light chuckle, "I'm glad your having a great time, I'm surprised you made it."

"Oh, yes. Mother and father have been quite paranoid, and then Frank's mother is even more paranoid." Alice said, "She really wants us to get married."

Y/n smiled "Really?" She asked, "Are you guys getting married?" She questioned.

Alice smiled shyly "Oh, I'm not sure." She said, "I mean I'd love to of course, I'm just waiting for him to ask I guess. Plus we're also still so young, I mean we just graduated and all."

"Good point." Y/n said with a laugh, "Do you two plan on moving in together?" She asked.

Alice nodded happily "We've already found a place, and with me working part time at the ice cream shop, and both me and Frank applying to be aurors we'll be able to get it in no time!" She said happily.

"That shounds fantastic!" Y/n said smiling "Me and Remus are still looking for a place, and jobs." She said, "Everything is going to be different and difficult with us being in the order."

"Oh goodness!" Alice gasped "I almost forgot about the order, do we know when the first meeting is?" She asked.

Y/n shrugged "According to Mcgonagall, Dumbledore is supposed to letter us when to go." She said, "Me and James still haven't told our parents."

"That's gonna be an awkward conversation." Alice said grimacing, "I'm sure that won't be fun."

Y/n chuckled "It's gonna be terrible, they're both so protective of us." She said.