chapter two

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n walked out of Potions class with a smile. Y/n was absolutely fantastic at Potions, and always had her work done by the end of class. Though, she didn't fancy going to the 'Slugclub' parties. She found them awfully boring, but only went cause Lily dragged her along. The full moon was in two days, which ment it would start the process of the others becoming animagus's.

Now they just needed a plan, on explaining why they would be quiet for a month. As Y/n walked with her friends, she quietly brainstormed ideas.

"Hey Y/n, you okay?" Remus asked, as he walked beside her.

Y/n hummed "Uhm yeah, all good, all good." She said, smiling.

"You sure?" Sirius asked, "You seemed a little out of it." He said.

"I'm fine guys, just thinking about the transfigured homework." Y/n said, shrugging, as the five friends made their way towards the Gryffindor common room.

"If you say so." James said.

"Oh I've got good news." Peter said, as they walked up the stairs to to portrait of the fat lady, which Y/n loved to call Gertrude.

"Whats the good news?" Remus asked.

"My mum sent the marshmallows." Peter said.

Y/n looked at James stopping "The marshmallow challenge is on little brother." She said.

James gave her an offended look "The hell do you mean little, I'm older than you!"

"Nah." Y/n argued, walking up the stairs.

"I'm older by eleven minutes!" James exclaimed, "I came out first."

"Hello Gertrude." Y/n said, greeting the painting of the fat lady "Hippogriff." The painting smiled slightly, and swung open, allowing the five friends to enter "And James thats eleven minutes." She said.

"I mean, it still means he's older." Sirius said.

Y/b glared over at him as she walked to the couch "Please Sirius, fuck off."

Peter went upstairs and Y/n sat on the ground, in between the fireplace and the couch, James sitting in front of her. Sirius then joined them, his back facing the couch.

"You boys ready for the marshmallow challenge?" Y/n asked, grinning wildly.

"Oh boy." Remus mumbled sitting down on the couch, seeming more exhausted than usual.

Y/n understood why he was so exhausted. With the full moon in two days, he was expected to be exhausted. Not only that, but Y/n needed a plan to make sure her and the others didn't seem suspicious to Remus when the won't be talking for a month.