chapter thirty-three

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

At king's cross station, Y/n stood in front of Lily a sad look on her face. Lily wouldn't be able to come to the manor, till near the end of the month. Y/n had a gut feeling, that this was Gods way of punishing her.

"Will you write to me lils?" Y/n asked, "Cause if you don't I think I might go insane." She whined.

Lily rolled her eyes but nodded "Of course I will." She said.

Y/n held up her hand, and held out her pinky "Pinky promise?" She asked.

Lily snorted and rolled her eyes, "I should've never showed you that." She said.

"Pinky promise?" Y/n whined, shaking her hand.

Lily sighed, and hooked her pinky with Y/n's "Pinky promise." She said.

"What the fuck just happened?" James whispered, looking at Sirius and Remus.(peter had already quickly left with his mum)

"I think they made the unbreakable vow." Sirius said, looking rather terrified and confused.

Remus sighed and shook his head "It's a promise, not the unbreakable vow. It's a muggle thing." He explained.

Y/n looked back at her brother, and smirked "I mean, I'm willing to make the vow." She said. Y/n then looked to Lily "How about you Lils?"

Lily gave Y/n a look, and shook her head "Nope. You may be my bestfriend, but no never in a million years." She said holding up her hands.

"Awah, that's unfortunate." Y/n mumbled.

"She's insane." Sirius said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, at least you don't have to live with her." James said, "She's kinda scary sometimes."

"Y/n/n! Jamie!" A familiar older voice squealed.

Y/n gasped, and looked back to see her mother and father walking towards them. Y/n grinned "Mum! Dad!" She beamed.

Euphemia, first rushed to Y/n. Pulling her into a bone crushing hug "Oh, Y/n. My sweet, sweet angle!"

"Ahk! Mum, you're squishing me!" Y/n exclaimed.

Euphemia pulled away from her daughter "I'm sorry, but we were so worried." She said.

"Can we talk about this when we get hom mum?" Y/n asked, rolling her eyes.