chapter fifty-two

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A/n: Y/n and Remus broke up the first of November, since the full moon was on Halloween. So they have been split for five months now, i never really specified that. Sorry.

A month had gone by since Y/n and Elliott started fake dating, and nothing from Remus. It was March now, and Remus's birthday was coming up. Ever since the two split, Y/n hadn't gone to the shrieking shack at at all. Five months she hadn't been there for a full moon. She felt so guilty, but she couldn't bring herself to be near him.

Mark hadn't spoken to Y/n, but she was seeing more of him. But the problem was he hung around with the group of Slytherin's, that called themselves 'The Knights Of Walpurgis'. But it was obvious what they really were, aspiring Death Eaters. Anyone could see that a large group of Slytherin's wanted to join You-know-who, and rid the wizarding world of Half-bloods, and Muggle borns.

It hurt Y/n to see him do this, she thought he would be different. But when she confronted him about it, he lashed out at her.

flashback

Y/n searched around for Mark, she had been searching for him for what felt like ever. Finally, she saw the Slytherin boy walking down the hall. Y/n's eyes lit up, and she broke into a sprint towards him.

"Mark!" Y/n called out, as she neared him.

The blonde boy spun around, and glared at Y/n coldly. The usual warm look he always had in his green eyes, was gone. He looked much paler than usual, and much skinnier.

"What do you want Potter?" He sneered, an angry look in his eyes for no reason.

Y/n stepped back a bit, shocked at his harsh words. She didn't understand why he was being so cold, "Whoah, whats up with you?" She asked.

"None of your bloody business." Mark scoffed, crossing his arms as he glared at Y/n.

"Why are being such a dick?" Y/n scoffed, "Is it cause you're hanging out with thoes aspiring death eaters?" She asked.

Suddenly Y/n was pressed against the closest wall, and Marks gand was gripping her throat tightly. Almost completely cutting off her air supply. Her eyes were wide with fear, as she struggled to breathe.

"You listen here bitch." Mark snarled, "I want nothing to do with you, I want you nowhere near me. Come near me again, I won't hesitate to kill you." He snapped.