chapter ninety-one

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A week after Y/n and James's birthday, the both of them now finally being 18. A quidditch match was to be played, the last match of the year. Currently Y/n sat in the great hall, two hours before the match began.

"I can't wait for this match." James said, "We are totally gonna win this, especially with our amazing captain, and my amazing sister." He said throwing his arm around her shoulder.

Y/n rolled her eyes "Yes, and none of this would've gonr well without my amazing brother, and co-captain!" She said.

"I thought co-captains aren't allowed?" Lily asked, "-I never really understood quidditch." She said.

"Who cares, our captain anf co-captin are the best." Sirius said grinning, "With them at our side we can win any game." He said holding up a goblet of milk.

Remus chuckled "You guys sure seem excited." He said, knowing very well how excited Y/n, James, and Sirius got every match.

"Of course we're excited, it's our last match. And we're in the lead for cup." Y/n said, a large grin on her face.

"We're so gonna win this, even if it's against thoes snakes." James said, sticking his toung out towards the table.

"I bet this is gonna be an interesting match." Elliott said, "Probably very competitive and all that." He continued, taking a but of his food.

"When is a quidditch match not competitive?" Lily asked, rolling her eyes with a smile.

"Lily does have a point, I just hope that neither of you three break anything." Remus said laughing, "Cause if you do, I'm literally gonna hear about it for a month."

Y/n snorted "Thats true, James and Sirius are the biggest drama queens." She said, now throwing an arm around Sirius.

Sirius just scoffed "As if!" He exclaimed, "You are way more overdramatic than I am." He said shoving her slightly.

"This will all jusg be chaos." Elliott said, shaking his head slightly.

"Alright team." Y/n said "This is my last game for a very long time, now I am counting on us wining." She said, "We can do this, even if we're up against the bloody snakes. What's so special about them?" She asked.

"Nothing!" James shouted "They're all just some slimy gits." He said, "We can easily beat them!" He cheered.

"LETS GO GRYFFINDOR!" Sirius shouted loudly, holding up his beaters bat and broom.