chapter ninety

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲; 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

It was the day of Remus's birthday, wich just so happened to be a weekend. Lucky. Y/n, and Lily were setting up a small party near the black lake. A party for close friends only. Normally Alice and Marlene would help, but they both had dates.

James, Elliott, and Sirius, were distracting Remus for the day. While Peter was off....doing whatever. James and Sirius still weren't too happy with him, after what they had learned. And Y/n was still ready to kill him, but she was sure everything would be back to normal with the boys in a few days.

"This is gonna be a very different and interesting birthday." Lily said, as she laid out the large blanket using her wand to levitate it.

Y/n hummed as she used her own wand, trying to weave fairy lights through the tree "Yes, but he's gonna love it." She said.

"Alice and Mars don't mind if you have the dorm to yourself tonight by the way." Lily said, as she began setting out all the food the elves had gotten them.

"Thanks Lils, I appreciate it." Y/n said, weaving the last part of the lights through the tree.

"What do you even plan on doing in there?" Lily asked, but realization hit her. And she instantly regretted asking, "Oh my godric, I swear if you guys have sex on my bed I'll kill you." She said.

Y/n laughed as she finished the lights, looking over at Lily with a grin "Don't worry Lils, that won't happen." She said.

"God you two are like rabbits." Lily said shaking her head, "Rather concerning."

Y/n rolled her eyes "Shut up." She said, as she also helped set out some of the food. Trying her best to make it look as nice as possible, despite the fact that James and Sirius would destroy it.

"My question is how are you not pregnant?" Lily said, "I mean you both want kids right?" She asked.

"We're not ready for kids yet." Y/n said, as she began setting up some other things.

"Because of the war?"

"Yeah, that's one the reason." Y/n said frowning, "It's also because of his condition, he's worried he'd hurt them. Or they'd be a werewolf like him."

"He knows that won't happen right?" Lily asked, "You have to get bit to be a werewolf."

"He's still paranoid." Y/n said, looking over to see four boys walking over "Here they come!" She said grinning.