chapter eighteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Finally the twenty-sixth came. Earlier that morning, Euphemia and Fleamont had left for their vacation.

Christmas for the Potters was rather eventful, and fun. They spent their day together, opening gifts and spending time together. For Christmas, Y/n had gotten a few new books that she hadn't read yet(from her mother of course). Along with some pranking items, both Fleamont and James bought for her. Y/n had also gotten James some pranking items, while she got her mother an expensive tea set. And she had gotten her father a watch, since he broke his last one.

But the one thing that surprised both parents, was the final gift Y/n got them. Two custom made lockets, one side bearing the shape of a stag, and the other side being the shape of a fox. Y/n had managed to enchant the necklace to shift through pictures of James, and Y/n. Y/n's pictures showing up on the fox side, and James's pictures showing up on the stag side.

There was one last gift that James got Y/n. It was a scrap book, apparently he had been making it for a long time. He said that he started it sometime in third year. It was pictures from when they where babies, all the way up to now. He had managed to get pictures throughout their years at Hogwarts, how he did it, Y/n wasn't even sure.

When she looked through the book, it made Y/n tear up slightly. She absolutely loved the book. The two twins may act like they hate each other, but they truly do love each other. They're bestfriends, and no matter what they always will be. Y/n wasn't sure what she'd do if she lost James, she'd be completely shattered if anything happened to him.

After exchanging gifts, the small family of four spent more time together. They watched some Christmas movies, eating popcorn and sharing laughs.

a/n: pretend watching tv is something common in the wizarding world.

Currently Y/n walked around the house, gathering a few things for when Remus, Peter, and Sirius arrived. Y/n had already gone to the store(which took forever since she couldn't apporate), and gathered snacks, drinks, and a few other things. She was excited for the boys to arrive.

The five friends decided to exchange gifts for when they where all together, and Y/n was glad they decided it. She wanted to see Remus's reaction for the gift she had gotten him.

"Y/n!" James suddenly shouted from the kitchen.

"What!?" Y/n shouted back from the lounge, as she walked towards the kitchen.