chapter forty-six

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐖𝐡𝐲

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Y/n the next morning, instantly went searching for Remus. But the thing was, he wasn't with James or Peter who sat together in the great hall. She then check their dorm, and only found Sirius there. She asked him if he saw where Remus had went, or if he knew where he want. But the boy just shrugged wordlessly, as ge stared at the book in his lap.

"Sirius-"

"Y/n, don't." The boy quickly said, not even looking up to her "It doesn't matter."

"Don't cut me off, bitch." Y/n said glaring at him, "I was going to apologize for yelling at you, and punching you." She said. "It was wrong of me to do, but what you did was stupid."

Sirius finally looked up at her. His eyes were puffy and red, it was obvious that he had been crying a lot. Wich was rare for Sirius, he never cried unless it was jokingly.

"You mean that?" Sirius asked, sniffling.

Y/n smiled at him "I can't stay mad at you for long Sirius, your my brother." She said.

Sirius chuckled "Who knew you could be so forgiving." He joked.

Y/n scoffed "Don't get me wrong, I'm still pissed for your stupid prank thing." She said, "Got three cuts on my stomach cause of you."

Sirius winced "Sorry about that." He said, chuckling.

"Ah, makes me more badass. Wait till I tell James, and Lilys kids about it." Y/n said laughing, "Badass auntie Y/n, with scars for days."

"Did you really just give yourself that nickname?" Sirius asked, laughing.

Y/n smirked "Of course I did, I'm just amazing like that!" She said.

"You are so dumb." Sirius said, shaking his head. It was obvious that with just Y/n, talking to him he was in a much better mood.

"But again, you haven't seen Remus at all. And you have no idea where he is?" Y/n asked, her mood and tone falling worried.

Sirius shook his head "No, I'm gonna be honest. I woke up like five minutes ago." He said.

Y/n raised a brow, looking at the book in his lap "You woke up, and decided to read?" She asked.

Sirius shrugged "I had to focus on something." He said.