chapter sixty-seven

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;

Y/n awoke the next morning after hers and Remus's, night of fun. She sat up with a groan, and looked over at Remus who lay beside her. Laying on his stomach, the blanket only revealing his toned, and scarred back. She smiled softly at the sight, and climbed out of bed. Tonight was the night of the full moon, so she knew how exhausted he'd be today.

Quickly the girl pulled on a pair of Remus's boxers, and one of his shirts. Y/n let out a sigh, and walked to the door and unlocked it slipping out. She wanted to make breakfast for everyone, as a thanks of letting her stay there for the first few weeks of summer.

She could tell it was early morning, since the sun had hardly rose. And the birds had just started their morning wake up call. Y/n walked down the stairs, and headed into the kitchen. She flicked on the lights, and smiled widely. She than instantly, got to work on making breakfast.

An hour later, Y/n was just about finished. No one had come downstairs yet, and was surprised about it due to how much noise she was making. Well it wasn't that loud.

As she was humming, and finishing up cooking the bacon and hashbrowns. A pair of arms slipped around her waist, and that familiar smell of her boyfriend her her right in the face.

"You weren't in bed, when I woke up." Remus mumbled into her neck, placing a gentle kiss on her sweet spot.

"Sorry darling, but I wanter to make breakfast for you and your family." Y/n said, as she flipped the bacon.

"It smells good." Remus said, pulling his face away from her neck "Have you always been this good at cooking?" He asked teasingly.

Y/n elbowed him in the stomach, making sure not to be too rough "You shut it." She said.

"Hey, be gentle with me." Remus mumbled jokingly, as ge moved away from Y/n to help cook.

"Rem, go rest." Y/n said, taking the bacon off the pan as she she looked over at her boyfriend briefly.

"I'm fine." Remus said, ignoring her words as he helped cook.

"Remus John Lupin." Y/n said turning to look at the boy, her hands on her hips "Go rest, tonight is the full moon. And you need rest." She said.

"Y/n-"

"I have to agree with Y/n son."

Both teenagers looked back, and saw both Hope and Lyall standing there. Hope was smiling widely, gushing at the sight before her. While Lyall simply looked amused.