chapter sixty-eight

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭; 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭; 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A few weeks had passed since the full moon, and Y/n had a blast at the Lupin's. But now it was time for her to return home, and she was dragging Remus with. Y/n gathered up all her things, and packed them into her trunk. She even had to use an undetectable extension charm, since Hope and her went shopping often. Hope and Y/n spent a lot of time together.

"Are you ready to go home?" Remus asked, looking over at Y/n as he packed his own things.

Y/n hummed and nodded "Yeah, I'm excited to see my mum and dad again." She said, "But I'm scared to what Sirius and James have done to the house."

"Is Peter coming over?" Remus asked, wondering if he would ve joining the two at the Potters.

Y/n shook her head as she shoved in some more clothing, "Surprisingly not, James lettered me and said something about him staying home for some reason." She explained.

"Is he okay?" Remus asked.

"I reckon so, I bet he's just worried about all this you-know-who stuff." Y/n said frowning, "Lily told me that even her parents had noticed something was wrong."

"Aren't they muggles?" Remus asked shocked.

Y/n nodded "Yeah, which is shocking." She said, a sigh left her lips "Do you think all this will.....end?"

"Everything with you-know-who?" Remus asked, "I hope it does." He said.

"Me too." Y/n breathed out, as she continued packing.

Y/n stumbled lightly, as her and Remus appeared on the outskirts of her manor. They stood in a little clearing, and Y/n looked around frowning. The manor stood no where in sight.

"Protection spells?" Remus asked, looking down at Y/n.

Y/n nodded "Yeah, most definitely." She said, "That or James and Sirius actually found a way to move the house."

"What?" Remus asked, his eyes wide as he stared at Y/n.

"If I'm correct, and it is protective spells. The house should be just up ahead." Y/n said, grabbing her bags and trunk before walking forward.

"Wait, what in the hell do you mean 'move the house'?" Remus asked, following after his girlfriend.

"They've been trying to move the house in different locations, but theu keep failing." Y/n explained, as she walked through whatever protection spells that he been set up "There's the manor!" She shouted smiling.