chapter six

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

It had been a few days since the Felix incident, and Remus kept his promise. He didn't say anything, and neither did her other friends. Y/n seemed more skittish than usual, and James had noticed. He knew there was something wrong with his sister, but no matter how much he asked anyone. No one said a word.

Even though Remus begged Y/n to tell James, all she eould say is 'not yet'. Eventually she would tell her brother, but she was worried what he would do if she did. She knew that her twin could overreact sometimes, most of the time, when it concerned Y/n. James loved his little sister, even if he was only eleven minutes older than her. She was still his little sister in his eyes.

Throughout thoes days, Lily, Alice, and Marlene kept a close eye on Y/n when she wasn't with the boys. But, that rarely happened. As usual, Y/n was always with either the Marauders, or the girls. It seemed as if she was going by her day as normal, and thats what she tried her best to do. She had a little mental schedule.

Wake up just before sunrise and wait. Just as the sun starts to rise, she presses the tip of her wand to her heart, and says the incantation. Once thats done, she proceeds to get ready with her day, and meets the boys downstairs(who now woke early). She then chats with her brother, and the rest waiting till its time to head to class. Tiredly goes through her classes, has lunch, and once her classes are done she heads to the library with Remus.

Once she's finished studying, she heads to the astronomy tower and waits for sundown. Once the sun starts falling, she does the same thing she had done in the morning. Placing the wand tip to her heart, and saying the incantation. She then leaves the tower, and quickly retreats to the common room to spend more time with the boys. And then she repeats, rarely changing her pattern.

By now the weekend had finally hit, Y/n was rather exhausted. Y/n had been studying like crazy, that and she wanted to spend time with her friends as well. Currently, Y/n sat in the common room. She had a book in lap. She was the only person in the common room, and she was waiting for something. The only sound in the room, was the crackling of splintering wood from the fire.

Suddenly, steps started coming from the boys side. Several steps. Y/n looked up from her book, and closed it. Down walked, James, Sirius, and Peter. All four of them looking equally tired.

"Did you get my note?" Y/n asked, setting her boom to the side.

"Of course I got it." James said, yawning "You taped it to my forehead while I was sleeping." He added.

"Yeah, what the hell was that about?" Sirius asked.

Y/n grinned "Thought it would be fun." She said.