chapter seventeen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

It was getting closer and closer to Christmas, Y/n and James where unbelievably excited for their friends to arrive. Lily, Alice, and Marlene had each sent Y/n a gift. Y/n was excited to see what her friends had gotten her, and she was excited for them to see what she got them. Y/n had gotten Lily, a book bag with the undetectable extension charm along with a something muggles called a snow globe. And inside the snow globe, was Hogwarts castle. It was enchanted for the snow to fall endlessly in it.

Y/n had gotten Marlene something Muggles called a mini fridge, Remus had told her the purpose of it and she thought it was perfect for Marlene. Naturally she had Elmer shrink it, so the owl could actually carry it. Lastly, she had gotten Alice some books on herbology. Y/n found it amazing on how much she loved plants. She wondered if Alice had a child, that they would be the same.

Currently, Y/n sat in her room. Last night Remus had sent her a letter, and she was quickly responding. The reason she was being so quick about it, she had ten minutes to get downstairs and help decorate the house. Decorating the house, was one of Y/n's very favorite things to do.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒚☽︎,

𝑰'𝒎 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑨𝒔 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐. 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒛𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅.

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝑯𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏!

-𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒙♥︎

Y/n felt a little silly when she wrote that, but she meant 'love' in a friend way. Right? Remus wouldn't take it the wrong way, right? She hoped not, she knew he'd reject her.