chapter seventy-five

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

"James, back the fuck up off me or I'm killing you." Y/n snapped, shoving her brother.

"Awe, come on Y/n." James said childishly, "Please help your loving brother with his homework." He begged laying is head on his twins shoulder.

Currently, three marauders sat in the common room. Y/n, Remus, and James. Sirius was off with Elliott, doing cute couple things. And Peter said he had gone to the library, through Y/n didn't believe him....He had been acting odd lately.

"Prongs, leave her alone." Remus said, as he wrote some things down on a bit of parchment.

"Yes, please leave me alone before I beat you with a book." Y/n said, "And make your face even more insufferable than it already is." She added.

James gasped and leaned back so far, that he fell off the couch with a thud "How dare you!" He cried.

Remus sighed "Sometimes I question how I got stuck here." He mumbled, "But I'm glad I did." He continued not looking away from his paper.

Y/n laughed "Sucks that you can't get rid of us huh?" She joked.

"I wouldn't get rid of you in the first place." Remus said, looking away from his paper and over at Y/n.

"Ughhhh." James groaned, "You guys are disgustingly adorable." He said "I hate it."

"Awe, Jamie called my relationship adorable." Y/n cooed grinning, "My big brother complimenting my relationship." She said.

"Oh godric." James mumbled, "I REGRET EVERYTHING!" He exclaimed.

Y/n sat in the common room, it was 3am and Peter wasn't back. She had snuck down here once all the two boys had fallen asleep, since Sirius was still with Elliott. She had checked the map to see where Peter was, and found his name in the dungeons. Right next to Severus Snape's name. She didn't understand why he was there, or why he was talking to the slimy git.

It made her mad that he dared talk to Snape. He had called Lily a horrible slur, that and cut Y/n's cheek open. So, impatiently she waited for him to enter the common room. She no longer had the map with her, so she just hoped he would come soon.

Suddenly the door to the common room opened, and Y/n used her wand to turn on the lights. Revealing herself to Peter, who jumped in fear yelping.