chapter five

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 & 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐄𝐱'𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

A week later, it was once more the weekend. No electrical storm had come, and Sirius and James seemed to be impatient. Halloween was rolling up, and the next full moon was Halloween night. And the four friends hoped a storm would come soon. Remus, still hadn't found out about their plan thankfully. No one had.

Today, Y/n would be heading to Hogsmead with Lily, Alice, and Marlene to get some butterbeer and sweets. Y/n, and the girls walked downstairs. She could hear some familiar voices, two specifically. As the girls made it to the bottom of the stairs, they stopped. Sitting on the Gryffindor couch where Sirius, and James.

"It's supposed to reflect who we are....." James said.

"This is pointless." Y/n heard Sirius mumble

James looked over, seeming to notice the girls. His eyes lit up and he sprung from the couch, "Evans!" He called.

Lily groaned and the girls walked forward "What, Potter?" She asked.

"Just humor me. If I was an animal, what would I be?" James asked.

Y/n mentally face palmed, she knew exactly what he meant. The animagus thing. Lily stared at him, and with no hesitation said "A pig."

Everyone stood there in shock, Marlene snorted in laughter. While Y/n was snickering "Wow Lils, didn't even hesitate." She said.

"Well she's not wrong." Marlene sang, as she walked towards the painting.

"Marlene, be nice!" Alice exclaimed, following after her.

Y/n laughed and shook her head "Sorry Jamie, but she's right." She said.

"Don't call me that ridiculous nickname." James said, glaring at his twin.

Y/n rolled her eyes "By Jamie!" She sang, exiting the common room with Lily.

Three broomsticks, Y/n's second favorite place in hogsmead, first of course being Honeydukes. Y/n loved the sweer smell of butterbeer, which was sometimes accompanied by the strong smell of firewhiskey.

"Thank you Madam Rosmerta." Y/n said, as the young woman placed down four butterbeers.

"Of course dears, is there anything else you need?" Rosmerta asked, smiling at the four fifth year girls.