chapter eighty-two

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n sat on the Hogwarts express, in a compartment with Remus, James, Sirius, Elliott, Lily, and Peter. Poor Peter was was practically sauished against the window, right across from Y/n.

"So wait, whoes all coming to the manor?" James asked, looking around.

"I think everyone in here, right?" Y/n asked looking around.

Remus who was laying his head on her shoulder hummed "I'm going." He mumbled tiredly.

"Aren't your parents gonna be mad with how many people are over?" Lily asked, rasing a brow slightly.

"Nah." James said waving a hand dismissively, "Mum said it was fine." He explained.

"I'm not going." Peter suddenly spoke up, "Mum wants me home with whats going on, she's super paranoid."

Sirius groaned "Awe, come on Peter." He said lifting his head from Elliott's shoulder "It won't be the marauders without you."

"Yeah, do you think you can come a little later?" James asked, frowning slightly.

"And it's our last break as students." Y/n said, "Like one of the last things we do before we become adults." She rambled.

Remus hummed "I just wanna sleep." He said tiredly.

Y/n looked over at Remus, who was still laying on her shoulder. He looked like he was half asleep, which didn't surprise Y/n. He was up late studying for his N.E.W.T's, which everyone was worried about.

Y/n frowned and kissed the top of his head "Then sleep love, we've still got quite a ride." She said.

Remus just hummed tiredly, and fully closed his eyes. Elliott, James, and Sirius were snickering. While Lily was trying to hold into an 'awe', while Peter didn't care at all.

"Shut up, or I'm never talking to any of you." Y/n whispered threateningly.

"Miss Y/n and Mister James!" That familiar squeaky voice spoke, happiness just in his tone.

"Elmer!" Y/n cheered, throwing her hands in the air. Glad to see the old house elf, after so long of being at school.