chapter one-hundred and seven

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐀 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

The night Remus came home, Y/n hardly slept. She only got an hour tops. Once morning hit and the sun had risen, she called James(since they got a muggle phone in the house)to let him know what happened. And for him to tell Sirius, and Peter.

When Remus awoke, he groaned. All he could feel was pain, he was beyond sore. And some of his wounds still stung.  He looked around, not seeing Y/n. He saw a blanket and pillow on the ground beside the couch, and sighed.

Remus sat himself up on the couch, grimacing. Everything hurt, and stung. He groaned as he slumped back. Remus could smell a delicious smell, the smell of his girlfriends cooking.

Y/n stood in the kitchen, drinking her fifth cup of coffee while cooking. She didn't feel too tired, thanks to all the caffeine she consumed. She dished up a plate, and used her wand to pour Remus a cup of tea. She grabbed the plate and cup, and walked into the family room, her cup of coffee floating behind, to see Remus awake.

"I'm surprised you're awake." Y/n said gently, as she set down his plate and tea "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Tired, in pain." Remus answered.

Y/n yawned and grabbed the floating up of coffee, and Remus plate before sitting down "Once your done eating, I've gotta change your bandages and clean em again." She said.

"I can do it myself." Remus mumbled, seeming slightly embarrassed.

Y/n hummed and scooped up some of the eggs onto the fork "It's nothing I haven't done before, and besides there are far too many. There's probably some on your back I couldn't get, I was too afraid for you to move." She said holding the fork out.

Remus took a bite of the food "I can also feed myself." He said.

"Don't care, let me frickin take of you." Y/n said gathering more food on the fork, "I know damn well you'd do the same."

Further into the day, Y/n had moved Remus upstairs to their bed. She changed his bandages and made sure he was comfortable, she stayed with him till he fell back asleep and went downstairs. Now she sat at the dinner table, writing to Dumbledore.

𝐷𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑒,

𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝. 𝐻𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛. 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑, 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑓𝑢𝑙.

𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒. 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜, 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚.