chapter ninety-five

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A few days after the prank, the Marauders, Elliott, ans Lily all went back to normal. Studying as much as possible during their free time, as she end of the school year fastly creeped upon them. And the fact they only had a few weeks left, and testing began next week.

"Godric, I'm gonna be glad to graduate, but at the same time, I'm gonna miss it." Y/n said, slamming her face in the book thay was in front of her.

The five Marauders sat in the common room, they sat at one of the tables in the corner of the room. Each of them had books and paper in front of them, the table hardly even visible. Lily wasn't studying, she had recently gotten sick and was resting for the rest of the day. Elliott on the other hand, was taking a break. He was hanging out with Marlene, Dorcas, and Alice.

James sighed dramatically "Honestly, I feel the same way." He said, dipping his quill in ink.

"It's fine guys." Sirius said waving his hand, "We can get through this, we always do." He said.

"Padfoot, it's not like we're dying." Said Peter, "It's just studying." He said.

"But studying sucks, it's terrible." James said scowling, "Stupid books." He mumbled.

"Overdramatic ass." Y/n joked, writing down some more notes.

"Well, James has a point." Remus said, "Think about it."

"Yeah." Sirius said, "Seee we all make great points." He said grinning.

"Well for one, we all have had hardly any time to sleep." Remus pointed out.

"At least it frees us up from, Sirius's snoring." James teased, a large grin on his face as he looked up from his paper.

"HEY!" Sirius exclaimed, with a dramatic offended look "How dare

Y/n snorted Sirius does snore a lot." She teased.

"How long does it take till you start hallucinating from sleep deprivation?" James asked, looking around at all his friends.

"I think it's-" Y/n started, but was quickly cut off by her boyfriend.

"72 hours." Remus answered quickly, as he stared at James.

Y/n looked over at him "How the bloody hell do you know that?" She asked.

"Theres a clown standing behind, James." Remus said, casually looking back down at his paper.

"You haven't slept in 72 hours?" Sirius asked, looking to one of his very close friends.

"You haven't slept for three days?" Y/n asked, glaring at her boyfriend "Remus, that's not good for you."

"I actually haven't slept in four days, and I'm fine." Remus said waving his hand, "I've been living off coffee and whatnot."

"Four days?" Y/n asked, "Thats even worse, go lay the hell down." She said leaning over and grabbing his book from him.

"I agree with, Y/n." Peter said, "Can't study if you're sleep deprived." He said.

"These are all very good points." Sirius said, "I agree with all of them."

Remus sighed "Guys, I'm fine." He said, trailing off with a long yawn.

"Says the guy who is yawning." James teased, a grin on his face.