chapter fifty-three

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

"James is such a pain in the ass." Lily complained, as she walked with Y/n down the hall towards the great hall.

Y/n laughed "Tell me about it, he's my twin." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I don't know who has it worse, you and your mum and dad. Or me." Lily joked, smiling.

Y/n snorted "We all have it bad." She said, "Dad and James are so alike it's scary."

"How so?" Lily asked, she hadn't really met Y/n and James's parents properly. When she visited, the both of them were always so busy with work.

"They're both insanely over dramatic." Y/n said, shrugging.

"And who are you more like?" Lily wondered, smiling widely.

"I guess I'm sort of a mix between mum and dad." Y/n said shrugging, "I mean I can be overdramatic, but at the same time I actually have a brain."

Lily laughed "You do have a brain." She said.

Suddenly James ran past Y/n and Lily, but quickly stopped running back to them. He had the biggest shit eating grin on his face, and looked excited. Y/n assumed it was because of some prank, that went smoothly and amazingly.

"Lilyflower! Trix!" James beamed, smiling wildly.

"Hello, Prongs." Y/n greeted smiling, "What's got you in such a good mood?" She asked.

Y/n was surprised that Lily hadn't hit him for the overused nickname, James had given her since first year. But things were different now, they weren't first years anymore. They were sixth years, and James and Lily had finally started dating. Who would've thought?

"Two things." James panted out, clearly out of breath.

"INCOMING!" A familiar voice shouted.

Y/n and Lily stepped aside and looked back, both of their eyes widening. Sirius came running towards them, and instead of stopping himself. He tackled James to the floor. Both boys tumbled to the floor, and then lay stil after managing to roll a few feet away.

"OW SIRIUS, WHAT THE HELL!" James whined painfully, as he lay flat on his back. Sirius somehow managing to lay horizontally, across Y/n's twin.

"What in the actual hell is wrong with you two?" Lily asked, throwing her head back with a sigh.

"They're just stupid is all." Y/n said, snorting with a grin.

"You had two things to tell us?" Lily asked, looking around as several people walked past staring at the two boys on the floor oddly.