chapter nine

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭;𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Remus awoke with a painful groan, he sat up and looked around. He had on his torn clothing from the night before, and he coul feel an aching pain....everywhere naturally. Sun shone through the windows, and a cold wind blew through the old shack. And the smallest but of light shone through the windows, but it was very dim. It was still early morning, five in the morning possibly.

He looked around the shrieking shack, and saw a very odd sight. A stag, ans a shaggy black dog lay asleep. Except for the black dog had been laying across the stag, in an odd way. But Remus was then distracted by a snort, and movement from behind him. He shifted and looked behind him, wincing as he moved. There laid a slightly fluffy red fox, curled into a ball.

'Y/n....' Remus thought, smiling slightly.

"Remus!" A voice beamed.

The brown haird boy looked over, and saw Sirius. He had changed back to his normal self, and was grinning. Sirius's loud voice, caused the stag to wake up. The large animal lifted its head, and then quickly shifted back to his normal self.

"Hey, Remus!" James said loudly.

Remus groaned "Shut up." He mumbled, rubbing his forehead.

"How you feeling?" Sirius asked.

"Much better than normal actually." Remus grumbled, "No cuts that'll leave scars."

"Thats good, means our plan worked." Jamed said grinning.

"Y-you m-mean Y/n's p-plan." A voice squeaked.

The boys looked over and finally saw Peter, "Speaking of Y/n, where is she?" James asked.

"Asleep still, behind me." Remus groaned.

"Wake her up, we've gotta sneak back to the castle." Sirius said, pushing himself up from the ground.

Remus looked behind him, and gently shook the small fox. In response, it grunted and shifted away. James snickered "She's such a heavy sleeper." He said.

"What now?" Sirius asked.

"W-we c-could carry her back." Peter stuttered.

"Bad idea, you guys could get caught. How are you two gonna explain a fox?" Remus asked, "You guys go, I'll bring her back when I'm ready." He said.

James smirked "Your just tryna get some alone time with Y/n, huh?"

Remus's face blazed red, and he glared at his close friend "Shut it. And no, I just don't feel like getting absolutely murdered." He said