chapter one-hundred and sixteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A week went by, and everyone knew about the news of the engagement. James and Sirius nearly bust into tears(again), when they heard, both of them being beyond excited. Elliott did cry, hugging Y/n and threatening Remus if he ended up hurting her. Lily begged to help Y/n with the planning, same with Marlene. Alice begged to be in charge of cooking and baking all the food, which Y/n said yes.

There was so much to plan, and they hadn't even set a date yet. The two were still discussing that, but there were some ideas. Remus didn't want it near a full moon, or after one, which was totally understandable. And Y/n wanted to have the wedding when it was snowing, considering she loved the snow.

"Why not in the spring?" Remus asked, as the two of them sat on their couch looking through wedding books.

Y/n shrugged "I dunno, I mean that would be very pretty." She said, "Well depending on the location of course."

"We could have it in your parents backyard." Remus suggested, "If they don't mind."

"I don't think they'd mind." Y/n said "Their yard is amazing during the spring and winter, I'll talk with my mum about it."

"Have you and the girls been looking at dresses?" Remus asked, hoping to get some sort of insight on what Y/n would wear.

Y/n looked up at her fiance with a girn "I'm not telling, or showing you what I'm wearing." She said, "It's bad luck."

Remus sighed dramatically "Fine." He said, "How about flowers." He asked "Have we talked about flowers yet?"

"Hmmmm, I don't think so." She answered, she then grinned "Daisies." She said.

"What?"

"Daisies. Specifically Oxeye and African daisies." Y/n said happily, "Just like the ones you brought when Sirius showed up at my house, after quite a while of not seeing each other." She explained.

"It wasn't that long." Remus said shaking his head with a smile.

"It was literally forever, and I'm clingy and need attention 24/7." Y/n said with a large grin.

"That has been made very obvious, love." Remus said, pressing a kiss to the top of her head "But that is just one of the many things I love about you."

A day later, sometime in the afternoon. Y/n was in Diagonally, shopping with Lily. She was buying things for the house, and for her garden as well. Lily had gone off to Flourish and Blotts, to look at the new collection of books they had. While Y/n was searching around Eyelop's owl emporium for owl treats, and other things for Boo.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice said.

Y/n looked back in confusion at the voice, but then her face fell. Behind her stood Felix, her ex-boyfriend. Her ex-boyfriend who sexually assaulted her after they broke up(a couple times), and said terrible things about her.

"Felix." The woman said stiffly, "What the hell do you want?" She asked.

"Whoah, whoah, sweetheart, calm down a bit there." Felix said with a chuckle, holding his hands up with a grin.

Y/n scoffed "Get away from me." She said, shoving past him and making her way to the door.

Felix was quick to grab the womans hand, and instantly took notice of the ring on her finger. He pulled her back, and held her hand close to his face "Well would ya look at that!" He exclaimed.

Y/n quickly pulled her hand away "Fuck off, take a hint dude." She snapped, "I want nothing to do with you, I never have." She said before walking out of the store.

Felix being the asshole he is, followed after her "C'mon doll, whose the lucky guy?" He asked "Is it that Slytherin Mark Campbell, apparently he's been askin around about you."

This caught her attention and Y/n looked over "What?" She asked.

"Ohhh yeah, Campbell has been asking all about you." Felix said rocking back on his heels, and stuffing his hands in his pocket.

Y/n scoffed "Well, if he's asking about me it's obviously not him." She said, "I don't even see why it's any of your business on who I'm marrying."

"Don't be like that, doll." Felix said, "I mean I've got a right to know, we've been through so much."

"Go to hell." Y/n said in annoyance as she began walking towards flourish and blotts, but he still followed.

"C'mon, why are you acting like that?" Felix asked, "Are you seriously going to hold a grudge about everything that happened at school?"

This caused Y/n to stop. She spun around and glared at the boy behind her, and if looks would kill, this sick bastard would be far past purgatory. Y/n was convinced she might just kill him herself, save on more girl from his manipulative ass.

"Go to hell you piece of shit. Of course I'm going to fucking hold a grudge, ESPECIALLY after what you fucking did to me." Y/n snapped, "Come near me again, and I won't hesitate to fucking hex you." She said before turning and walking away.

After finding Lily and bidding her a short, and very annoyed goodbye to her she apparated home. Y/n walked inside the house, and slammed the door. Remus who had been reading a book, looked up in shock.

"Darling, are you okay?" He asked, quickly closing his book and standing up.

"I fucking hate Felix, I fucking hate him!" Y/n shouted, "God I  wish he'd just fucking fall of the face of the earth!"

"Wait, what?" Remus asked "Felix, as in your ex-boyfriend who fucking assaulted you?" He asked the anger rising in his voice.

"No shit, Remus." Y/n answered running her hands through her hair, tugging at it slightly "I ran into him at diagonally."

"Did he hurt you? Did he touch you?" Remus asked, walking over to her and rolling up her sleeves checking for any bruising.

"No, just asked questions and talked out of his ass." Y/n mumbled, "Fucking piece of shit."

"What did he say." Remus asked, leading her over to the couch so she could sit.

Y/n sat down "Asked about the ring, said that Mark Campbell has been asking about me." She explained, "Being an overall waste of space."

"Wait, wait, wait, Mark Campbell? The fucking Slytherin guy?" Remus asked in annoyance, "Your kidding right?"

Y/n looked over at Remus with a grin "What? Still jelly of him or something?" She asked teasingly.

Remus rolled his eyes "Shut up, I am not."

"Sureeee, totally believe that hun." Y/n said, her mood shifting slowly. Remus always seemed to help her calm down, from whatever state she's in.

Short, sorry