chapter eighty-one

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬'𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐲; Tribalchick101 on deviant art

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐲; Tribalchick101 on deviant art

Y/n awoke the next morning after her and Remus's late night activities, the only thing she heard was banging on the door. From beside her Remus groaned, and pulled Y/n closer.

"OI, OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR!" James's voice sounded from outside the door.

"Ugh!" Y/n groaned and managed to pull herself away from Remus, she grabbed one of his shirts from the ground. And threw it over her naked body, the shirt falling just above her knees.

Y/n then walked over to the door, and unlocked it opening. In front of her stood Sirius, James, and Peter. She glared at them, with pure hatred. She hated being woken up.

"What the fuck do you want." Y/n snapped, moving some hair from her face.

Sirius and Peter's eyes were wide, like they were in shock. James's jaw was clenched, and his arms were crossed. And he oddly enough, looked rather pissed off.

"What?" Y/n snapped once more, "You three did not just wake me up, to gawk at me did ya?" She asked.

"Y/n, are thoes-are thoes bite marks?" Sirius asked, "On your erm, neck?"

Y/n's eyes widened, and she quickly slammed and locked the door "Fuck!" She hissed.

From the bed Remus chuckled tiredly, "Looks like I marked you up pretty good, huh?"

Y/n looked back and glared at her boyfriend, who was now sitting up. His back pressed to the headboard of the bed, and the blanket covering his lower half. His sandy brownish hair was a mess, and Y/n could see little bruises on his body, along with nail marks.

"You, shut it." Y/n hissed, "James is going to kill you."

"DAMN RIGHT I'M GONNA BLOODY KILL HIM, LET ME IN!" James shouted, banging on the door "THAT'S STILL MY BABY SISTER."

"Oh my god!" Y/n shouted, running her hand though her hair.

"Nice marks there bambi." Elliott said, taking a seat beside Y/n.

Marlene who sat beside her practically chocked on her food, "Wait, what." She asked swallowing her food.

"Oh dear." Alice said, shooting Y/n and apologetic look.