chapter ninety-two

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n walked into the Gryffindor common room, her bagg weighed with books. She was sure the strap would break, she would be lucky if it didn't. She walked over to the table where the boys, and Lily were studying. She sat down in the open seat beside Remus, and sighed deeply.

"Bloody hell, Trix!" Sirius exclaimed "Why do you always have so many books?" He asked.

"To study." Y/n answered, "Our N.E.W.T.'s are just around the corner. And I am not failing, I can't fail." She said.

"Y/n's right, James." Lily said not even looking up from her work, "You need to study more, both you and Sirius."

"Have any of you spoken to Peter yet?" Elliott asked, taking his head out of the book yet.

Y/n looked at her friend "No." She answered, "Very odd question to randomly ask, El." She said.

"Shouldn't we try to talk to him?" Remus suggested, "I mean, come on guys we've been friends with him since first year." He said.

James sighed "Moony, does have a point." He said, "Plus, I kinda miss him. It's not the Marauders without Wormtail." He said.

Sirius hummed "I guess Prongs is right." He said.

Y/n huffed "Yeah, I guess." She mumbled, "But I don't forgive him for apprentice to Severus." She said.

Lily shrugged "I guess that makes sense." She said, "I still don't understand why he'd apologize, he never did anything to him." She pondered.

Y/n waved her hand "It's whatever, I need to go back to the library." She said standing up.

"But you literally just got here." Elliott said, "Why do you have to go back." He wondered.

"You guys talk too much." Y/n teased smiling slightly, "I'll see you losers later." She said before walking off.

Remus smiled and gathered his things as well "I think I'll go and join her." He said.

James laughed "Dude, she had you completely whipped." He teased, "It's not a bad thing, it's just amusing to see."

Lily smacked the boy "Hush James, it's actually cute." She said.

Remus rolled his eyes "Goodbye." He said, before making his way towards the exit.

"PLEASE DON'T SHAG IN THE LIBRARY!" Sirius shouted as loud as he could.

"Sirius!" Lily exclaimed, as Remus quickly hurried away.

Elliott snorted "I agree with Siri, thoes two would fuck anywhere." He said.