chapter eighty-six

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A few days went by, James and Sirius were still being childish about the prank. Which greatly amused Y/n and Lily. Remus and Peter didn't care much anymore, they were actually surprised and proud of the two. But little did thoes boys know, Y/n and Lily were slowly planning another prank. But It'd have to wait another few days.

"How do I look?" Y/n asked, as she came out of the bathroom.

Y/n had on one of her many white button up shirts, with a leather jacket over it, and a pair of black leggings with a pair of checkered VANS. She had on a light bit of makeup, and her hair was styled as it usually was.

Marlene's jaw dropped to the floor practically, while Alice clapped happily "You look great!" Lily gasped.

"Dude, you are so getting laid." Marlene said, grinning widely.

"Mars, every time she goes on a date you say that." Alice said, crossing her arms.

Instead of going to the new years party, Remus and Y/n were going on a date. Since tonight was the night, now three years ago, that they first got together.

"I can't believe it's been three years." Lily said, "I mean I remember back in fourth year, when you started crushing on him." She teased.

"Oh my god please shut up." Y/n groaned throwing her head back, "I'd rather not remember how.....ugh I was." She said.

"I remember when Marlene had a crush on Sirius." Alice teased, a large grin on her face.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Marlene shouted, quickly falling back on her bed "DON'T REMIND ME!" She cried.

Y/n burst out in laughter, along with Alice and Lily "Isn't it great to tease Marlene." Said Lily.

"I agree Lils." Y/n said smiling, "Gives me joy, since you arses like to tease me." She said.

"Y/n where are you and Remus going for dinner?" Alice asked.

"Somewhere in London, he wouldn't bloody tell me." Y/n huffed rolling her eyes.

"He seems to love to surprise you." Lily said, "Whenever he plans something like this, I feel like he never tells you."

"You're right about that." Y/n scoffed, "Never tells me a bloody thing, especially when it comes to surprises."

"When are you supposed to meet him." Marlene asked.

Y/n hummed and looked at her watch, her eyes widening "FUCK IN TEN MINUTES!" She shouted rushing back into the bathroom. Hoping to fix her appearance slightly more.