chapter seventy-four

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

Day continued on into the week, and their classes and homework piled up. Along with their private lessons, with Professor Mcgonagall. Y/n was beyond stressed. She had so much homework to work on, that and figuring out strategies for quidditch this year. She hardly ever caught a break, and sometimes Remus would find her asleep in the common room. Laying at one of the tables, her face against a book.

Lily would try and get Y/n to take a break, but she told her that she was fine. While yawning. Even James was starting to become worried, she hadn't gotten any proper sleep or relaxation since the start of term.

Currently Y/n sat in the common room once more, just during a free period she had. She was writing down, and sketching quidditch strategies. And in the corner of the paper, there was a list of positions that needed new players. Well it was only two positions, they needed two more chasers.

"Y/n, darling."

Y/n looked up from her work, an exhausted look on her face. Remus stood in front of the table, his arms crossed. He had a worried, but stern look on his face.

The girl smiled weakly and moved some hair from her face, "Hello, Rem." She said "How's my loving boyfriend?" She asked.

"Worried, I'm worried." Remus said, taking a seat in the chair from across her.

Y/n looked down at her paper, and continued sketching "What exactly are you worried about?" She asked.

"You, I'm bloody worried about you!" Remus snapped, "You haven't slept or eaten properly for days." He said.

"I'm fine Remus." Y/n said, looking up at her boyfriend.

"No, you're not." Remus said, "After classes and lunch, me and you are gonna relax in my dorm. And you are gonna take a bloody nap." He said.

Y/n sighed "Remus, I don't need a damn nap." She said scowling, "I'm fine."

"You don't have a choice Y/n, just-" he sighed, "-let me take care of you please."

Y/n huffed "Fine, fine." She mumbled, "Fine, I'll let you take care of me." She said.

Remus reached across the table and grabbed Y/n's free hand, "Thank you." He said smiling slightly and squeezing her hand.

L

ater that same day, Y/n lay in bed with Remus. The dorm was completely empty, much to her surprise. And she had just woke up from a very long nap. She and Remus had fallen asleep together at lunch, and had just woken up.