chapter sixty-three

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

A few more days had passed, and the last day of school rolled around quickly. At the final feast, Gryffindor had gotten second for the house cup. But had won the quidditch cup. The end of year speech was somewhat the same as last time, Dumbledore warning thoes who were leaving the school about Voldemort.

Y/n had passed all her classes with an Outstanding, which didn't surprise the others. But it surprised Y/n, she didn't expect to pass her classes with an Outstanding. James had surprisingly gotten good grades as well, along with the other boys.

The h/c haired girl currently sat, looking out the window of the Hogwarts express lost in thought. She was sharing the cabin with the boys, and Lily of course. Elliott, Alice, Marlene, and Dorcas popped in every once in a while. Y/n was shocked that Elliott hadn't stole Sirius away yet, they were quite cute together.

For the first few weeks of summer, Y/n would be going to Lupin cottage. It was the first time Y/n was officially meeting Remus's parents, as a couple(and just meeting them in general, besides exchanging a few words). She was rather scared to meet them, she wondered what they would think of her.

"Y/n?"

The girl looked away fron the window in shock "Huh?" She asked, her mind slightly fuzzy from crazy thoughts. She then realized it was Remus who had gotten her attention.

The cabin was completely silent. James and Lily were leaned against each other, sleeping peacefully. Sirius was no where in sight, probably getting food or with Elliott. And Peter was also asleep, snoring slightly.

"Darling are you alright?" Remus asked, looking at his girlfriend worriedly.

Y/n nodded "Yeah, uhm. Just worried?" She mumbled questioningly.

Remus scooted closer to her "About what?" He asked, throwing his arm around her shoulder.

Y/n sighed deeply and leaned her head against his shoulder "Just....worried." She mumbled.

"Yes dear, I got that the first time." Remus said smiling, "What specifically are you worried about?"

"Worried about meeting your parents." Y/n admitted, "I mean the only time I really met them was third year, and that was when we exchanged a few words." She said.

"Y/n, darling. There's no need to be worried, they're gonna love you." Remus said, kissing the crook of her neck.

"I still can't help but be worried." Y/n mumbled, "I wanna make a good impression."

"Y/n, theres no need to be worried." Remus said, hoping to reassure the girl.

"Are you sure?" She wondered, looking up at her boyfriend.