chapter fourteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Days flew by. And the Marauders where taking advantage of their new nicknames, both James and Sirius using them almost all the time. Everyone around Hogwarts was confused about the nicknames, naturally. As days flew by, Y/n spent a lot of time with the girls. Y/n, Alice, and Lily studied all the time, while when Y/n was with Marlene they caused mischief.

Whenever Y/n was with the boys, many pranks would follow. They of course harrassed poor Sevures, which made Y/n Lily very angry. During the weekend nights, Y/n would spend time with Remus. The two of them sometimes going to the top of the astronomy tower, watching the stars, reading, and talking. Sometimes they'd even be in the common room on the chouch, and Y/n would sometimes accidentally fall asleep. Her head resting in Remus's lap.

The boy seemed always so flustered around Y/n. Desperately, he wanted he feelings for her to go away. He knew Y/n deserved better, she deserved someone who could give her a life. That and he thought that she could never, love a werewolf. Though no matter what, the relationship he wanted with Y/n, would only remain a dream.(yeah a "dream".....)

As days went on, thoes days slowly turned into weeks. And it was finally December first, Y/n and Lily where in the library studying for the upcoming tests and a few of their classes. Marlene was out with Dorcas, Y/n had noticed the two spending more time together. Alice was out with Frank Longbottom, who was now her boyfriend. And Y/n wasn't too sure where her brother, and the other boys where.

"So Y/n, what are your plans for the holidays?" Lily questioned, not looking up from her bit of parchment.

Y/n looked up from her notes "Uh, the boys are coming over on the twenty-sixth while our parents are out of town. And we're all just gonna hang out and whatnot." She said shrugging.

Lily looked up smirking "So, you and Remus will have some alone time?" She said.

Y/n shrugged "I mean obviously, he's my bestfriend." She said.

Lily leaned forward, and rested her chin on the plam of her hand "Or is it because you're absolutely head over-heels for fhe boy."

Y/n's face heated up, and she cleared her throat "So, even if I did. He wouldn't like me back, he only sees me as James's sister." She mumbled.

Lily rolled her eyes "We both know thats not true Y/n." She said, "If only you saw the way he looks at you." She rambled.

Y/n rolled her eyes "As if." She mumbled.