chapter ninety-four

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

After the food fight issue, Y/n and Remus managed to claim the shower before any of the other boys. Y/n used her wand to silence and lock the bathroom, and she sighed as she pulled some food from her hair.

"God damn, we are a mess." She said, pulling her shirt over her head.

Remus laughed "At least it was fun." He said, turning on the water, warming it up.

"You are right about that one, it was very, very fun." Y/n said, slipping off her pants.

"It's about to be more fun in a second." Remus said, using his hand to unclip her bra.

Y/n hummed, as her bra fell from her chest "Yes, but before we even do anything I'd like to wash up." She said, turning to look back at her boyfriend.

Remus grinned "Oh I can't wait for the after part then." He said.

Y/n chuckled and slipped off her panties "Of course you can't." She said.

After almost an hour, they were both almost done washing up. Well, Remus was done but Y/n was almost done. Remus had his hands around Y/n's waist, and was pressing wet kisses to her neck.

"Remus, please be patient." Y/n said, as she washed her face. She was purposely taking her time, just to tease the boy.

Remus hummed "No." He mumbled, sucking slightly on her neck.

One of his hands slipped up her body, and he grabbed onto her breast, squeezing it slightly. Y/n sucked in a breath, and closed her eyes. She leaned her head back into Remus's shoulder, and sighed. Remus smirked at her reaction, and brought his other hand up to her other breast. He began to massage the two mounds, his index and middle fingers sometimes gently pinching her nipples.

Y/n let out a breathless moan, each time Remus tweaked her nipples. She pressed her back against him, her mouth open slightly as little whimpers and moans fell from her lips.

"You like the way I play with your nipples, darling." Remus cooed, pressing sloppy kisses to her neck.

Y/n nodded "Please don't stop." She whimpered, wiggling slightly against the boy.

"Look at you, such a desperate whore." Remus hummed casually, "Getting off at me playing with your nipples." He said. Pinching one of the hard, pink buds.